Bar Restaurante Ca'n Jaume
Carrer de Cristòfol Ferrer Pons, 13, 07570, Artá
Restaurant Ca'n Jaume, Majorcan cuisine and tapas in Artà.
Update 06/02/20. The Bar Restaurante Ca'n Jaume is located in the picturesque town of Artà, a charming town where you can visit the Puig de Sant Salvador or its historical center among many other attractions.
In his visit to Artà el Bar Ca'n Jaume Restaurant is an excellent option where to enjoy the traditional cuisine of the island, it is spacious and cozy and has a nice interior terrace.
"Enjoy traditional Mallorcan cuisine in Artà."
The specialty of Bar Restaurante Ca'n Jaume is the Majorcan cuisine and tapas, all made with fresh product from the island.
• Pamboli Wheel; with fish, with meat, with ham ...
• Lobster and fried eggs.
• Majorcan soups.
• Baked pig.
• Large selection of Majorcan wines.
Daily menu and every Friday tapas. We offer a daily menu for 9.00 € and every Friday from 7:30 p.m. tapas.
"Every day we have a daily menu in Artà."
Come and meet us! Our extensive experience in the restoration along with the familiar treatment that we offer to our clients will make you feel at home.
• Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Friday 7:30 p.m.)
• Sundays closed.
Interview with Guillermo, manager of the Bar Restaurant Ca'n Jaume
• How many years have you been running the Bar Restaurant Ca'n Jaume? Since 2000
• What would you highlight of your restaurant? Our traditional Mallorcan cuisine
• What would you advise us to try? The "caminantes", the paella, the piglet or our pamboli wheel.
How to arrive:
You will find us in the street Cristòfol Ferrer Pons, 13, near the access to the town coming from Canpicafort - Alcudia. Mallorca