Ciutat, 7, 07570, Artá
Pessics, Mediterranean restaurant in Arta, Majorca.
Update 16/10/23. The Pessics Restaurant is located in the beautiful town of Artá, in the northeast of the island. This town is visited throughout the year by numerous tourists due to the large proposal of events and landmarks that has as its weekly market or the Castle of Sant Salvador and in your visit the Pessics Restaurant is certainly a great choice to enjoy an excellent meal.
Located in a privileged place in Arta, in the main street where most of shops, bars and restaurants are concentrated, Pessics has a large terrace to enjoy the wonderful climate of Majorca, the interior is fresh and charming.
New; daily menu, paellas on request, events and company dinners.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Artà made with local produce."
From our breakfast "Brunch" to our exquisite cod confit, from local wines to international wines.
Our Mediterranean, fresh and seductive cuisine is prepared with seasonal product from the island, the best vegetables, meat and fish are specially selected to delight our customers.
• Daily menu
• Paellas on request
• Mediterranean cuisine
• Mallorcan cuisine
• Tapas and variats
• Desserts and homemade cakes; apple, chocolate, carrot ...
• Chocolate with "churros" in winter
"Daily menu and paellas on request in Arta."
We distinguish ourselves by providing quality at a great price.
Visit us! Our long culinary history with our kindness will make you feel at home.
• Open from 09:00h to late in the evening.
• Kitchen from 09:00h to 23:00h
Interview with Catalina, manager of the Pessics Restaurant
• What experience do you have in restaurants? More than 20 years and since 2012 running the Pessics Restaurant.
• What would you highlight of the Pessics Restaurant? It is very dynamic and with a cheerful, familiar, welcoming atmosphere.
• What do you recommend us to try? Our Llonguet sandwiches elaborated spectacularly with squid, salmon ...
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the pedestrian street that leads to the town hall square, street Ciutat 7. Artá