Restaurant Es Taronger
Carrer de Ciutat, 26, 07570, Artá
Restaurant Es Taronger, Mediterranean cuisine in the town of Artà, Majorca.
Update 14/09/20. The restaurant Es Taronger is located in the central pedestrian street Ciutat, 6 in the town of Artà, where the local weekly market takes place.
Inspired by a garden with an orange tree as a reference, this restaurant with its large terrace from where you can overlook the castle of Sant Salvador is the ideal place for having lunch or dinner.
"Es Taronger, a restaurant in Artà with a great variety of meat and fresh fish from Mallorca."
The restaurant Es Taronger is run by Miguel Angel, a chef with an extensive international experience, Switzerland and Italy are some of the places where he has developed his professional career.
• Vegetarian cuisine
• Mallorcan cuisine
• Mediterranean cuisine
Some of our specialties;
• Lamb shoulder.
• Piglet confit with apple.
• Crispy Mallorcan piglet.
• Grilled beef tenderloin with mango and figs.
• Wide variety of fish.
And for dessert;
• Homemade orange and mango sabayon.
• Crepes with ice cream.
• Taronger homemade cream.
We also have a large variety in meat and fish, fresh from Majorca, daily menu and a wide selection of Majorcan and national wines.
"Mediterranean, Mallorcan and vegetarian cuisine in Artà."
Saturdays from 20:00h to 22:30h live music
Visit us, the chef Miguel Angel will be happy to provide you personalized attention.
• Mornings from 12:30h to 15:30h
• Afternoons from 18:30h to 22:30h
• Closed Thursday
Interview with Miguel Angel, manager of Restaurant Es Taronger
• What experience do you have in restaurants? I have always worked in restaurants and for four years I have run the Restaurant Es Taronger.
• What would you highlight of the Restaurant Es Taronger? Our Mallorcan Mediterranean cuisine.
• What would you recommend us to try of your delicious menu? The suckling pig baked in the oven or the shoulder of lamb baked with rosemary and honey.
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in Ciutat street, 26, a pedestrian street leading to the center and to the town hall square, in the town of Arta, Mallorca.