Carrer de sa Rectoria, 2, 07350, Binissalem
L'Exquisit, bakery in Binissalem, Majorca.
Update 25/09/19. L'Exquisit is a bakery that promotes "responsible consumption". It is located in the center of the town of Binissalem, near the main square where the local weekly market is held.
L'Exquisit has three areas; an outdoor terrace, a spacious indoor area decorated with charm and an area reserved for gatherings with children's equipment.
L'Exquisit stands by its proposal on vegetarian and organic products, working in line with local products and fair trade.
Some of our products;
• Ecological artisan bread, gluten free, dairy free, sugar free ... it´s up to you.
• Custom cake or pastry
• Chocolate and sweets
• Te of all varieties
• Organic fair trade coffee
• Handmade ice creams
In l'Exquisit we promote multiple activities;
• Workshops for children or for adults
Come to meet us, you will feel like you're at home, and if you have kids we have a space for them, we are happy to receive you.
See you in l'Exquisit
Our schedules are;
• From Tuesday to Friday from 08:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Closed Monday
• From Tuesday to Saturday from 08:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
• Closed Monday
Interview with Elena, manager of L'Exquisit
How many years have you run L'Exquisit? Since 2014 and always with a lot of enthusiasm and desire to learn
What would you highlight of L'Exquisit? Our customers, all of them very special, in fact the name L 'Exquisit is for them
What would you recommend to try? Our bread and our cakes made with local flours and sourdough
How to arrive:
L'Exquisit is located at Rectory, 2, close to the main square where on Fridays the local market is held. Binissalem