Restaurante El Puerto
Ingeniero Gabriel Roca, 3, 07590, Cala Ratjada
Restaurante El Puerto, Mediterranean cuisine in Cala Ratjada.
Update 20/06/22. Restaurante El Puerto is located in front of the port of the beautiful village of Cala Ratjada, on the east coast of the island.
The idyllic beaches of this town like Cala Agulla or Cala Gat, its protected areas, its people ... many are the reasons to visit this locality and in your visit the Restaurant El Puerto is an excellent option where to enjoy a tasty meal.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Cala Ratjada."
El Puerto Restaurant offers a wide variety of proposals made with fresh products from the island.
• Mixed paella, fish paella, seafood paella ...
• Fresh fish; Cod, salmon, sea bass ...
• Pasta and Pizzas
• Daily menu and children's menu
• Homemade desserts
• Extensive wine list; Majorcans like Macià Batle and nationals
Some dishes from our menu;
• Andalusian Chipirones
• T-bone steak
• Lamb Shoulder
• Paella with Lobster
• Entrecot "Angus"
• Shellfish with Lobster
The cozy Restaurante El Puerto with its large terrace in front of the marina is the perfect place to enjoy an appetizing meal or a romantic dinner.
"Spectacular paellas in Cala Ratjada, fish paella, seafood paella ..."
During your visit to the town of Cala Ratjada you cannot miss the opportunity to visit Restaurante El Puerto, a family restaurant where you can enjoy its tasty culinary proposals.
We are waiting for you at Restaurante El Puerto!
Our schedules are:
• Open every day from 12:00h to 22:30h
• November, December and January closed
Interview with Paco, manager of El Puerto Restaurant
• What experience do you have in restaurants? More than fifteen years running the El Puerto Restaurant and with the same enthusiasm as the first day.
• What would you highlight of El Puerto Restaurant? In addition to our appetizing cuisine, the beautiful views of the sea and the tranquility of the place.
• What is your star product? Paellas are our specialty, of meat, of fish, of seafood, of lobster ...
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in Calle Gabriel Roca Engineer, 3, in front of the Marina of the town of Cala Ratajada