Restaurante Mamma Mia
Paseo Colón, 10, 07590, Cala Ratjada
Update 07/01/20. Mamma Mia Restaurant, trattoria & italian pizzeria, Cala Ratjada.
The Mamma Mia restaurant is located in front of the Port of the town of Cala Ratjada, Paseo Colón, 10.
Its Mediterranean decoration, where white colors and light predominates, creates a very cozy atmosphere. The restaurant has a magnificent terrace with spectacular views of the harbor. Its cuisine made with the best ingredients, fresh local fish, seasonal products, etc. delights its customers and all with an excellent quality price.
Its extensive menu and the quality of its dishes stand out. Fresh fish of the day from the same local fishermen. Among our meats you will find the entrecôte BLACK ANGUS, with an intense and extraordinary flavor.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Tapas; mixed antipasta, tuna tartare, veal carpaccio ...
• Meats; black angus, vitello tonnato ...
• Fish; bream in the salt coat, croaker with prawns ...
• Salads; Octopus salad, goat cheese and honey salad...
• Pizzas and pasta
• Homemade desserts
• Children's menu
Fish of the day, ask about our fresh fish of the day.
Wine list; wide variety of Mallorcan, Spanish and Italian wines.
From its spectacular terrace facing the sea you can taste its delicious gastronomic proposals in a warm and peaceful atmosphere. With our friendly and helpful team you will enjoy at the Mamma Mia Restaurant.
We are waiting for you at Mamma Mia restaurant!
• Open every day from 11:00h to 24:00h
Interview with Musta, management of Mamma Mia
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? A long career with more than 20 years.
• What would you highlight of Mamma Mia Restaurant? The delicious food we serve and the magnificent views of the harbor.
• What would you recommend us? Everything is delicious at Mamma Mia, for example some fish dish.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in front of the Port of Cala Ratjada, Paseo Colón, 10.