Pizzería Ciao Ciao
Passeig Colón, 124, 07458, Can Picafort
Ciao Ciao Pizzeria, Italian cuisine and artisanal ice cream in Can Picafort.
Update 04/05/20. Covid-19. Dear customers, we want to inform you that we are following all the established protocols and taking extreme measures so that you can enjoy our services in complete safety.
• We have delivery service.
The Ciao Ciao Pizzeria is located on the popular Passeig Colón avenue, 124 in the town of Can Picafort.
Decorated in the traditional style of Italian trattoria, this cozy restaurant also has a large terrace in the most bustling area of the town. Here you can enjoy its delicious Italian cuisine and the best atmosphere of the town.
Homemade cuisine made with fresh products which highlights the fresh pasta made by Mamma.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Pizzas; Diavola, Funghi, Calzone ...
• Antipasti; Salads Caprese, toasted garlic bread with mushroom cream, truffle and mascarpone ...
• Pasta; Penne Napoli, Tagliatelle Porcini ...
• Homemade desserts; Tiramisu, Pana cotta ...
In Ciao Ciao we also have pizzas and pasta gluten free.
Homemade ice cream. In Ciao Ciao Pizzeria, the ice creams are prepared in a traditional way by their chef Paolo.
Pizzeria Ciao Ciao is a family restaurant. In the kitchen Mamma and Paolo prepare delicious dishes of Italian cuisine. Attending the client an international team to serve you in your language.
Perfect location, delicious cuisine, attentive and familiar treatment, the ideal place to enjoy a pleasant meal during your visit to Can Picafort.
We wait for you in Pizzeria Ciao Ciao!
• Kitchen hours, from 12:30h to 15:00h and from 19:00h to 23:00h
• Wednesday closed
Interview with Paolo, management of Pizzeria Ciao Ciao
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? It is the fifth season at Ciao Ciao Pizzeria and I have been in the world of gastronomy for more than 14 years.
• What would you highlight from the Ciao Ciao Pizzeria? Our homemade fresh pasta, my mother made it for restaurants and now she makes it for Ciao Ciao Restaurant.
• What would you recommend to try? The lasagna that my mother prepares.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the center of Can Picafort, on the popular avenue Passeig Colón, 124