Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro
Plaça Santa Maria la Major, 5, 07300, Inca
Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro, meats and Mediterranean cuisine in Inca, Mallorca.
Update 16/10/23. The Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro is located in the central Plaza Santa María la Mayor in the town of Inca known for its products in leather and its weekly market.
The Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro has a large terrace in the same square, a place full of life. Its interior is modern and bright with a careful decoration creating a very welcoming atmosphere.
Events. Birthdays, communions, weddings, company dinners. For your special event we also have a private room with capacity for up to 40 - 50 diners.
"Enjoy in Inca our meats prepared on hot stone grill."
Specialists in meats, the Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro offers a varied proposal for your enjoyment, prepared everything with products of the highest quality, mainly seasonal product of the island.
• Ostrich meat.
• Hot stone grill meats.
• Fresh fish.
• "Pambolis", "tapas" and sandwiches.
• Extensive wine list
• Famous for its "Gintonics" and "Mojitos"
The restaurant is located in the center of the town where every Thursday the local market is celebrated.
It also has a large terrace ideal for cyclists.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in the center of Inca."
Visit us! We will offer you a very familiar treatment, our greatest desire is to see our customers having a great time.
Our schedules are:
• Breakfast from 09:00h
• Lunch from 13:00h to 16:00h
• Dinner from 18:00h to 23:00h
• Closed on Tuesdays except festivities
Interview with Maydis, manager of the Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro
• What experience do you have in restaurants? Over 20 years of experience and 6 years running this restaurant in the beautiful town of Inca.
• What would you highlight of the Cafetería Restaurante Ca'n Pedro? The familiar treatment we give to our customers together with the exotic meats we offer.
• What would you advise us to try? The ostrich or deer cooked on stone.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
The city of Inca is located in the center of Majorca. Already in Inca you will find us in the center of the town next to the square where the church Santa María la Mayor is located. Mallorca