Dayla Vinos y Tapas
Bisbe Llompart, 6, 07300, Inca
Dayla Vinos y Tapas, tapas bar in the center of Inca.
Update 16/10/23. Dayla Vinos y Tapas is located in the pedestrian street Bisbe Llompart, 6, in the town of Inca, near the Town Hall Square, where the local market is held weekly.
In Dayla Vinos y Tapas you can taste up to 30 types of wine per glass accompanied by appetizing homemade tapas, Iberian ham or cheese plate. The restaurant has a large terrace on the pedestrian street where you can relax and enjoy the climate of Mallorca while savoring our delicious proposals. Its interior is equipped with air conditioning and also has wifi.
Dalyla Vinos y Tapas has been quoted in the blog weloveitaly.eu dedicated to wine and travel, on a recent visit to Mallorca. See the article here.
"Great selection of wines in the center of Inca."
• Local and national wines
• More than 30 wine references per glass
• Wide variety of beers, also for celiacs
• Homemade tapas
• Platters of cheese and Iberian ham
• Angus burgers
"Delicious tapas, cheese and Iberian ham platters in Inca."
In Dayla Vinos y Tapas you will enjoy a family atmosphere, its owners José from Mallorca and Julia from Germany form the perfect combination to offer the best service, they have long experience which allows to offer an exquisite treatment.
By location, quality and service Dayla Vinos y Tapas is the ideal place to enjoy a very pleasant time in the town of Inca.
We wait for you in Dayla Vinos y Tapas!
• From 11:00h to 15:30h and from 18:00h to 23:00h
• Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Sundays closed.
Interview with Jose, manager of Dayla Vinos y Tapas.
• What experience do you have in the catering sector? I studied tourism in the turist school of Mallorca, I have worked in Germany for 13 years in the service industry and now I have been running Dayla Vinos y Tapas for 2 years.
• What would you highlight of Dayla Vinos y Tapas? Our delicious tapas and the variety of wines, up to 30 references per glass.
• What would you recommend to try? On Thursdays we have the tapas route in Inca where we present an extensive proposal, for example I would recommend trying patatas bravas.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will easily find us on the pedestrian street Bisbe Llompart, 6, in the center of the town of Inca, Mallorca.