Gloria, 103, 07300, Inca
Restaurant Cuinant, Mallorcan signature cuisine with modern touches and inspirations from other countries.
Update 28/07/22. The Cuinant Restaurant is located on Gloria Street, 103, in the center of the town of Inca.
Spacious and elegant, the Cuinant Restaurant is the perfect place to savor a delicious meal in a quiet and cozy atmosphere. Signature cuisine, seasonal products, menu and gourmet sampling menu, wines from local wineries, endless details to enjoy the best experience.
"Tasting menu and daily menu at the Cuinant Restaurant, Inca."
At the Cuinant Restaurant we present delicious signature cuisine with a base of Mallorcan cuisine and influences from other cultures. Jaume March, the chef, elaborates exquisite dishes prepared with seasonal products. He goes to the market every day and personally chooses the best ingredients.
Tasting menu or 3-course menu. From Friday night to Sunday at noon, also festivities and eve festivities. We change the menu weekly.
• Tasting menu. Composed of 5 plates; 2 starters, 1 fish, 1 meat, 1 dessert. € 26,00
• 3-course menu. You can choose 1 starter, 1 second, 1 dessert. € 22,00
Daily menu. From Tuesday to Friday at noon. € 12,50
• Signature and Mallorcan cuisine.
• Menu of the day from Tuesday to Friday.
• Tasting menu.
• Special dishes for children.
• Homemade desserts.
• If you prefer you can eat à la carte.
• Our wine list is made up of author wines from small wineries and reduced series, they are wines specially chosen to combine with our cuisine.
"From Friday night to Sunday, delicious tasting menu in Inca."
Jaume March has developed his career as a chef in restaurants with a variety of cooking styles so now in Cuinant presents a wide range of proposals that surely will surprise you.
We wait for you in Restaurant Cuinant!
• From Monday to Thursday from 13:00 to 15:30
• Friday and Saturday from 13:00 to 15:30 and from 19:30 to 22:30
• Sunday closed
Interview with Jaume March, Chef and management of Cuinant Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? The cuisine has always fascinated me, it was my hobby and since 2006 I dedicate myself professionally to it.
• What would you highlight of the Cuinant Restaurant? The familiar treatment that we give to the client and our cuisine. Mallorcan signature cuisine with modern touches and inspirations from other countries.
• What would you recommend? The daily menu and the gourmet sampling menu.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us a few minutes from the town hall of Inca, on Gloria Street, 103, in the center of the town.