Gloria, 103, 07300, Inca
Restaurant Cuinant, Mallorcan signature cuisine with modern touches and inspirations from other countries.
The Cuinant Restaurant is located on Gloria Street, 103, in the center of the town of Inca.
Spacious and elegant, the Cuinant Restaurant is the perfect place to savor a delicious meal in a quiet and cozy atmosphere. Innovative signature cuisine, seasonal products, menu and gourmet sampling menu, wines from local wineries, endless details to enjoy the best experience.
At the Cuinant Restaurant we present delicious signature cuisine with a base of Mallorcan cuisine and influences from other cultures. Jaume March, the chef, elaborates exquisite dishes prepared with seasonal products. He goes to the market every day and personally chooses the best ingredients.
• Signature and Mallorcan cuisine
• Today's menu
• Gourmet sampling menu
• Chef's suggestions
• Homemade desserts
Some dishes of our menu:
• Boned suckling pig with mashed potatoes.
• Rabbit with onion in three textures.
• Squid with "sobrassada" and citrus fruits.
• Our wine list is made up of author wines from small wineries and reduced series, they are wines specially chosen to combine with our cuisine.
Jaume March has developed his career as a chef in restaurants with a variety of cooking styles so now in Cuinant presents a wide range of proposals that surely will surprise you.
We wait for you in Restaurant Cuinant!
• From Tuesday to Thursday from 13:00h to 16:00h
• Friday, Saturday and the eve of festivities from 13:00h to 16:00h and from 20:30h to 23:30h
• Sundays and holidays from 13:30h to 16:30h
• Closed on Mondays
Interview with Jaume March, Chef and management of Cuinant Restaurant
What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? The cuisine has always fascinated me, it was my hobby and since 2006 I dedicate myself professionally to it.
What would you highlight of the Cuinant Restaurant? The familiar treatment that we give to the client and our cuisine. Mallorcan signature cuisine with modern touches and inspirations from other countries.
What would you recommend? The daily menu and the gourmet sampling menu. As dishes the boneless suckling pig and rabbit with onion in three textures.
How to arrive:
You will find us a few minutes from the town hall of Inca, on Gloria Street, 103, in the center of the town.