Restaurante Celler Ca'n Ripoll
Calle de Jaime Armengol, 4, 07300, Inca
Restaurante Celler Ca'n Ripoll, Majorcan cuisine in Inca.
Update 26/05/20. The Restaurante Celler Ca'n Ripoll is located in the center of Inca, on the pedestrian street Jaime Armengol. This city receives thousands of visits attracted by its products in leather, its local market which is celebrated every Thursday and its traditional cuisine, and certainly the Celler Ca'n Ripoll is an excellent option to enjoy a tasty meal.
The building where the Celler Ca'n Ripoll restaurant is located is a national heritage. Initially it was a wine cellar, later the workers began to go with their snack to drink some wine and finally in 1940 the celler started serving Mallorcan cuisine.
"Enjoy traditional Mallorcan cuisine prepared with seasonal products at Celler Can Ripoll, Inca."
Today, Celler Ca'n Ripoll, who has been a member of the Gual family for more than 30 years, provides traditional Majorcan food in a charming and historic setting where guests are surrounded by the original wine barrels.
• Mallorcan cuisine; stuffed artichokes, "frito mallorquín", "tumbet" ...
• Rices; "arroz brut", paella
• Meats; suckling pig, lamb
• Fresh fish
• Homemade desserts
• Extensive Majorcan wine list
"Delicious traditional Mallorcan food in Inca."
Behind the restaurant there is a nice garden terrace to spend a quiet evening during the summer months. In addition, the venue has several private rooms to celebrate any special occasion.
Ideal for cyclists, we have an adequate place to leave bicycles.
Come to know us and enjoy the traditional Majorcan cuisine.
Kitchen opening hours;
• From 13:00 to 16:00 and from 19:30 to 23:30
• Closed Sunday night
Interview with Juan Miguel, manager of the Celler ca'n Ripoll
• What experience do you have? We are the second generation of the family that runs the celler, we have been managing the Celler ca'n Ripoll for more than 40 years.
• What would you highlight of the Celler ca'n Ripoll? I emphasize our traditional Mallorcan cuisine and the friendly service we offer our clients.
• What would you advise us to try? Our cuisine is seasonal, in winter I would advise "arroz brut ", lamb or stuffed artichokes, in summer for example the "tumbet" and all year round the suckling pig or the vegetarian Majorcan soups.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
The town of Inca is in the center of the island, halfway between Palma and Alcudia, in Inca you will find us in the center of the village, in the pedestrian street Jaime Armengol, 4.