Plaza de S'Angel, 2, 07300, Inca
S'Angel Restaurant, fusion of signature cuisine and Mediterranean cuisine with an Asian touch.
Update 06/11/19. S'Angel Restaurant is located in the central Plaza de S'Angel, nº 2, in the town of Inca, just 5 minutes from its train station.
Modern and bright, it also has a terrace in the same square. The restaurant is located in a former convent and preserves the chapel dating from 1909 where special events, lunches or dinners are held. Under his new management his exquisite cuisine stands out for the balanced combination of Mediterranean and Asian flavors with a very special touch from his chef.
In S'Angel Restaurant in addition to our menu, from Monday to Saturday you can choose among our appetizing suggestions.
Some of our proposals:
• Iberian burger
• Angus Picaña
• Tuna tataky
• Cod gratin with apple allioli
• Salad with marinated salmon
• Pad Thai
• Artisan confectionery
• Cocktails, gins and delicious smoothies
In your visit to the town of Inca do not miss the opportunity to visit us, in S'Angel we take care of all the details so that the client enjoys the best experience, delicious food, excellent service and a very nice and special atmosphere.
We are waiting for you at S'Angel Restaurant!
It is preferable to reserve a table
• From Monday to Thursday from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
• From 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. short menu; pambolis, salads, meat and fish grill
• Closed on Sundays
S'Angel Restaurant also recommends visiting the restaurant in Inca Celler Can Amer
Interview with Tomeu, management of S'Angel Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? I have always worked in gastronomy.
• What would you highlight of S'Angel Restaurant? Excellent quality price and the magnificent location in the center of Inca.
• What would you recommend us to try? Tataky tuna or cod gratin with apple allioli and also our cocktails.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily at the central Plaza de S'Angel, nº 2, just 5 minutes from the train station of the town of Inca