Plaza de S'Angel, 2, 07300, Inca
S'Angel Restaurant, fusion of signature cuisine and Mediterranean cuisine with an Asian touch.
Update 08/10/21. S'Angel Restaurant is located in the central Plaza de S'Angel, nº 2, in the town of Inca, just 5 minutes from its train station.
Modern and bright, it also has a terrace in the same square. The restaurant is located in a former convent and preserves the chapel dating from 1909 where special events, lunches or dinners are held. His exquisite cuisine stands out for the balanced combination of Mediterranean and Asian flavors with a very special touch from his chef.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Inca."
In S'Angel Restaurant, in addition to our menu, from Monday to Sunday you can choose from our appetizing suggestions.
Some of our proposals:
• Iberian Ham
• Grilled octopus
• Vietnamese salmon roll
• Poke of salmon rice
• Vegetarian Tofu Noddles
• Marinated tuna tataki
• Coffee and Baileys panacota.
• Cocktails, long drinks and delicious smoothies
"S'Angel, emblematic place in Inca where you will enjoy the good atmosphere and good food."
In your visit to the town of Inca do not miss the opportunity to visit us, in S'Angel we take care of all the details so that the client enjoys the best experience, delicious food, excellent service and a very nice and special atmosphere.
We are waiting for you at S'Angel Restaurant!
It is preferable to reserve a table
• Open every day from 8:30 am to late in the evening.
S'Angel Restaurant recommends visiting the restaurant in Lloseta Ca'n Amer
Interview with Tomeu, management of S'Angel Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? I have always worked in gastronomy.
• What would you highlight of S'Angel Restaurant? Excellent quality price and the magnificent location in the center of Inca.
• What would you recommend us to try? The salmon rice poke or the marinated tuna tataki in addition to our cocktails.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily at the central Plaza de S'Angel, nº 2, just 5 minutes from the train station of the town of Inca