Plaça d'es Cos, 12, 07500, Manacor
Ca's Basko, Basque and Mediterranean cuisine in Manacor.
Update 25/06/20. The restaurant Ca's Basko is located in the central Plaza d'es Cos, 12, in the vicinity of the main church of the town of Manacor
Tasty proposals in Basque cuisine and delicious meats in Ca's Basko, a restaurant that takes care of every detail so you can enjoy an unforgettable experience.
The restaurant decorated in the purest Basque style is very cozy and has an elegant heated outdoor terrace and an attractive lounge ideal for events.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Manacor."
Our desire is to delight our customers and for this we carefully select each ingredient and put our special touch to give an excellent flavor to each meal. At Ca's Basko, each dish prepared by our kitchen staff consisting of Jean Pierre and Neus Xamena stands out.
• Starters; sirloin steak tartar, salmon tartar, tuna tartar, grilled octopus, Santoña anchovies, Iberian ham
• Fish; cod gratin with alioli and garlic
•Meat; sirloin foie "Pedro Ximenez"
• Homemade desserts; sabayon semi fried, figs with Merlot red wine
• Apple cake
• Extensive wine list
• Daily menu.
Every Thursday, tapas day and something else
NEW. Every day Daily menu or dish of the day to choose from the menu.
"Enjoy our daily menu in Manacor."
During your visit to Manacor, do not miss the opportunity to visit the Ca's Basko Restaurant, a cozy and familiar restaurant with a very special atmosphere. Enjoy our varied proposals in Mediterranean and Basque cuisine or our delicious daily menu in Manacor.
We wait for you in the restaurant Ca's Basko!
• Monday to Friday from 10:00h to late in the evening
• Closed on Sunday
• From Monday to Thursday from 11:00h to 16:00h and from 19:00h to 23:00h
• Friday and Saturday from 11:00h to 16:00h and from 19:00h to 23:30h
Interview with Miguel, manager of Ca's Basko
• What experience do you have in restaurants? More than 20 years, 14 years in the Sa Punta restaurant of the Nadal family and 2 since I run the restaurant Ca's Basko.
• What would you highlight about Ca's Basko? Mainly the treatment we provide to the client in addition to the delicious meat that we prepare on a volcanic stone grill.
• What would you advise us to try? A meat dish, T-bone steak.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the central Plaza d'es Cos, 12, in the vicinity of the main church of the town of Manacor, Mallorca