Carrer Antoni Galmés, 4, 07500, Manacor
Señor Jamón, tasting shop in Manacor, Majorca.
Update 24/10/19. The Señor Jamón store is located in the town of Manacor, near the central Plaza Ramon Llull.
Manacor is one of the largest towns in Mallorca and offers many attractions for the visitor, its historic center with its emblematic buildings, large squares, shops, bars and restaurants ... and on your visit to this town you cannot miss the opportunity to visit the shop Señor Jamón, the best option where to stop along the way and taste appetizing ham cut by hand.
The Señor Jamón store is very welcoming and invites the client to relax savoring their wide variety in hams and cheeses, also wines and champagne. It also has a terrace where you can enjoy the magnificent climate of Mallorca.
• Ham cut by hand
• Ham of Jabugo
• Ham for events and celebrations
• Sausages, sobrasada, chorizo ...
• Wines Riojas, Majorcan, Jumillas, Extremadura, of the Penedès ...
TAKE AWAY. Cut ham to take away.
We always offer a familiar treatment desiring that our clients enjoy a very pleasant time in their visit to Señor Jamón.
Come to know us, you will take with you a nice memory of your passage through the town of Manacor.
• From 10:30h to 14:30 h and from 18:00h to late in the evening
• Tuesday and Sunday closed.
Interview with Laura, management of Señor Jamón
• How many years have you been running Señor Jamón? We have been running the Señor Hamón store since 2015.
• What would you highlight from the tasting store Señor Jamón? We work with Iberian hams where the Joselito brand stands out, we also have a wide variety of wines and cheeses.
• What would you recommend us to try? Iberian ham reserve with luxury chapata.
How to arrive:
The town of Manacor is located on the east side of the island, just 12km from the coast. In Manacor you will find us in the vicinity of the well-known Plaza Ramón Llull, in the street Antoni Galmés, 4