Carrer de Simó Ballester, 7, 07011, Palma de Mallorca
Besiki Sushi, Japanese restaurant in Palma de Mallorca
Update 16/10/23. The Besiki Sushi restaurant is located on Simó Ballester street, nº 7, near the Passeig de Mallorca in the town of Palma.
Modern and elegant this beautiful restaurant will allow you to enjoy the best taste of Asian cuisine in a very cozy atmosphere.
Delicious Japanese cuisine in Palma
The elaboration of our Asian cuisine is made at the moment. We prepare tasty traditional Japanese recipes, first quality meat and fish and fresh products for the delight of our customers.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Tartars with our sauces, salmon, tuna ...
• Soft canker tempura
• Vegetarian Harumaki
• Dragon Roll
• Gunkan Tobiko
• Maki Anguilla
• Tempura Moriawase
Exquisite Japanese gastronomy in Palma; Sushi, Harumaki, Shake ...
We wait for you in Besiki, a perfect place to stop and enjoy a very special experience. The satisfaction of our customers is always our desire and therefore we always offer a friendly service.
• Open every day from 12:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Friday and Saturday from 12:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Interview with Hachiko, manager of Besiki Sushi Restaurant
• What experience do you have in restaurants? 13 years and 8 running the Besiki Sushi Restaurant
• What would you highlight of the Besiki Sushi Restaurant? Most dishes are prepared on the spot and always with fresh products. I would also like to highlight the familiar treatment we provide to our clients
• What would you advise us to try? Everything is delicious, the "Besiki Roll" for example ...
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will easily find us at Simó Ballester street, nº 7, near the Passeig de Mallorca.