Fusion Colombia Restaurant & Bakery
Medico José Darder, 33, 07008, Palma de Mallorca
Fusion Colombia Restaurant & Bakery, exclusive Colombian gastronomy in Palma de Mallorca.
Update 02/11/19. The Fusion Colombia Restaurant & Bakery is located on Calle Medico José Darder, 33 a few minutes from Plaza Güell and Plaza Miquel Dolç in the town of Palma.
Colombian atmosphere with its delicious cuisine, its cheerful music and attentive staff. The restaurant has a bakery area with a varied offer, a large restaurant lounge and an outdoor terrace. In Fusión Colombia we offer breakfast, daily menu, menu and Colombian bakery.
"Fusión Colombia, Colombian restaurant in Palma."
The cuisine of Colombia is the result of the fusion of food and recipes from local and foreign cultures. Some of the most representative dishes that you will find in our restaurant are the arepa, the sancocho or the bandeja paisa. In Fusion Colombia you can enjoy the gastronomic richness of our country. We make all our dishes following the traditional Colombian recipes.
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR MENU:
• Perico eggs
• Arepa with pericos, with chorizo ...
• Bolón with cheese, chicharrón, mixed ...
Dishes of the menu;
• Bandeja paisa
• Meat cakes
• Sancocho, on weekends (beef and chicken among other ingredients)
• Ajiaco, on weekends
• Mondongo soup
• Natural fruit smoothies
• Water panela
• Variety in beers and liquors
We prepare your custom-made cake for birthday, anniversary or wedding.
"Delicious Colombian cuisine in Palma de Mallorca."
At Fusión Colombia our staff will offer you a very familiar treatment to make you feel at home.
Visit us, we offer excellent quality price.
We are waiting for you at the Bakery Fusion Colombia Restaurant!
• From Monday to Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
• Sundays from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Interview with William, management of the Fusion Colombia Restaurant & Bakery
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? More than 10 years in bakery and since 2015 running Fusion Colombia.
• What would you highlight about Fusión Colombia? Our food and our bakery products are exclusively typical of Colombia.
• What would you recommend to try? The bandeja paisa, the picada and the empanadas.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us at Calle Medico José Darder, 33 in the Son Canals neighborhood of Palma and a few minutes from Plaza Güell and Plaza Miquel Dolç.