Calle d'Espartero, 24, 07014, Palma de Mallorca
Millor Restaurant, daily menu in Palma in the Santa Catalina area.
Update 15/03/21. NEWS. From December 17 until further notice you cannot eat inside the restaurant. We have MENUS or rations to take away. Call 687432823 and we will prepare it for you.
The Millor Restaurant is located on Calle d'Espartero, 24 in the Santa Catalina area in the town of Palma.
Enjoy your daily menu in Palma, authentic Mallorcan cuisine, where you can choose from a wide variety of delicious dishes made with fresh products of the day. Excellent service and quality.
"Authentic Mallorcan cuisine in our daily menu in Palma, Santa Catalina area"
Every day we go to the market to buy fresh product from the land so that our customers enjoy the best Mallorcan cuisine. Choose from a wide variety of dishes according to season, as if it were an a la carte restaurant and at an excellent price.
DETAILS OF OUR DAILY MENU:
• Pasta; cannelloni, spaghetti, macaroni ...
• Rices; paella, arroz brut ...
• Potajes: fava parada, greixera de faves, lentils ...
• Stuffed Eggplant
• "Frito Mallorquín"
• Chicken "escaldums"
• All kinds of grilled meats and market fish ...
• Natural yogurt
• Ice creams...
The daily menu also includes Binissalem wine of very good quality.
"In our daily menu in Palma you can choose from a wide variety of proposals."
If you want to taste authentic Mallorcan cuisine in Palma, the Millor Restaurant in the Santa Catalina area is an excellent choice, quality, variety and quantity.
We wait for you at the Millor Restaurant!
• Monday to Friday from 12:30h. to 16:00h
• Sundays and festivities from 12:00h. to 16:00h
• Saturdays closed
Interview with Javier, management of the Millor Restaurant, daily menu in Palma.
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? My parents ran this restaurant, they were very good cooks, I learned from them. Currently we are three brothers running the restaurant.
• What would you highlight of the Millor Restaurant? Quality, quantity, price and service.
• What would you recommend? Everything is prepared homemade with fresh product of the day. Although we serve daily menu the customer can choose between 6 starters and 6 seconds plus desserts.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find the Restaurant Millor, specialized in daily menu in Palma, in the street d'Espartero, 24 in the area of Santa Catalina.