Regno Borbonico Restaurant
Monsenyor Palmer, 2, 07014, Palma de Mallorca
Regno Borbonico, Ristorante and Pizzeria Napoletana in Palma.
Update 26/10/19. The Ristorante Regno Borbonico is located on calle Monsenyor Palmer, 2, in the Es Jonquet neighborhood, next to the seafront promenade and in the vicinity of the Santa Catalina area in the town Palma.
Spacious and bright with a Mediterranean style it is the perfect place to enjoy an appetizing meal. It also has a cozy terrace to enjoy the magnificent climate of Mallorca.
Neapolitan cuisine with a very wide menu, pastas, pizzas, meats, fish, salads, all homemade and only with fresh products.
"In Palma delicious Italian cuisine from the Naples region."
We present authentic Italian cuisine where our pizzas are prepared in a typical Neapolitan stone oven.
Some dishes from our menu;
• Antipasti; fried mozzarella with ragu sauce, eggplant parmigiana ...
• Salads; Vegetarian, chicken ...
• Pizza; napoletana, mimosa, diavola ...
• Pasta; Sorrentina, puttanesca ...
• Meats; T-bone steak, burgers ...
• Fish; fish of the day, prawns, squid ...
• Homemade desserts; panna cotta, graffa ...
• Large variety of Italian wines.
• Suitable for groups, events, business dinners, bachelor parties, etc.
• Family restaurant ideal for children.
• Take away
• With and without reservation.
"Tasty pizzas in Palma prepared in a stone oven"
Come and meet us, you will feel at home, our friendly and attentive 100% Italian team will provide the best service so you can enjoy your time in our restaurant. You will surely have a nice memory of your visit.
We are waiting for you at the Ristorante Regno Borbonico!
• Open every day from 13:00h to 01:00h
• During the summer from June we close at 02:00h
Interview with Alexandro, management of Regno Borbonico Restaurant
• How many years have you been in the world of gastronomy? I could say all my life, I was born in a family of pizza makers.
• What would you highlight of the Ristorante Regno Borbonico? The real Neapolitan pizza, the authentic buffalo mozzarella, all our product is Italian, the Italian service, all 100% Italian.
• What would you recommend to try? Pizzas.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us at calle Monsenyor Palmer, 2, in the neighborhood of Es Jonquet, next to the seafront promenade and in the vicinity of the Santa Catalina area