Sa Fulla Restaurant
Cotoner, 47, 07013, Palma de Mallorca
Sa Fulla Restaurant, signature cuisine in the neighborhood of Santa Catalina, Palma.
Update 28/09/19. Sa Fulla Restaurant is located in the vibrant neighborhood of Santa Catalina, on Cotoner Street, 47 in the town of Palma de Mallorca.
Sa Fulla Restaurant brings together the main ingredients to enjoy a very special moment. Elegant and cozy, it presents a sophisticated and contemporary cuisine where, above all, the delicious dishes prepared by Chef Hector Marceló stand out.
NEW. Food & Market. Now from Monday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Bistro & Market Menu. From 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Restaurant Menu.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Palma customized in a very special way by the chef.
At Sa Fulla Restaurant we elaborate signature cuisine based on traditional recipes, we always seek the innovation of our dishes with a modern touch. We have a very creative menu and we present a weekly suggestion from the chef.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Vegan tartare topped with a mango Campari sphere and avocado foam
• Bluefin tuna marinated in tangerine juice and spices, hummus and Pedro Ximénez reduction.
• Grilled Beef tenderloin, with "Café de Paris" sauce and season’s garnish
• Vegetarian dishes; Canelone Veggie, Brochette of grilled vegetables with Chef's romesco sauce ...
• Poké Bowl. Poké Veggie, Poké Atun, Poké Veal.
• Dark chocolate textures.
Wines. We present a selection of the best wines from Mallorca and the regions with the greatest wine tradition in Spain, selecting them personally. We always look for the perfect accompaniment to our sophisticated cuisine.
Menu for groups. We have a traditional menu and taste menu for groups.
"Sa Fulla Restaurant, wide variety in vegetarian cuisine in Palma."
Sa Fulla Restaurant, a perfect choice where to enjoy delicious signature cuisine in an elegant and avant-garde environment and exquisite service.
We wait for you in Sa Fulla Restaurant!
• Monday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Bistro Menu)
• From Monday to Saturday from 7:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Restaurant Menu)
• Closed on Sundays
Interview with Martha, management of Sa Fulla Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? Chef Hector Marceló has a career of more than 20 years. With his passion for traveling, he incorporates into his cuisine the best of the culture of each country where he has been.
• What would you highlight of Sa Fulla Restaurant? The heart of Sa Fulla is the cuisine of Chef Hector Marceló, and the team of Sa Fulla is always aware of every detail so that the client enjoys the best experience.
• What would you recommend to try? Rapa Nui Tuna. It is an exclusive recipe of red tuna marinated in tangerine juice and spices, served with hummus and Pedro Jiménez reduction.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the neighborhood of Santa Catalina, on Cotoner Street, 47 in Palma de Mallorca.