Restaurante Ca n'Oms
Calle Caparrot de Ca N'Oms, 7 Bajo, 07520, Petra
Ca n'Oms restaurant, grilled meat and fish in Petra, Mallorca.
Update 05/05/22. The Ca n'Oms Restaurant is located in the town of Petra, with its spectacular church of Sant Pere.
Petra is a cozy village in the interior of Majorca full of emblematic buildings where you can still breathe the serenity of yesteryear and in this little town you find the Restaurante Ca n'Oms, built in an old Majorcan manor of the seventeenth century. In addition, the Restaurante Ca n'Oms has beautiful interior gardens and a large terrace next to the church.
Specialty in Meats, Grilled Fish and Paellas.
"Enjoy our delicious paellas at Ca n'Oms de Petra."
We are specialize in grilled meats and grilled fish, and also in the restaurant Ca n'Oms you can taste typical dishes of the Majorcan cuisine in addition to paellas on request.
All our dishes are prepared with seasonal product from the area.
• Majorcan cuisine
• Grilled meats
• Grilled fish
• Paellas (on request). Paella with fish, meat, mixed, seafood, vegetables...
• We offer an extensive wine list including local wines from Petra.
We have a wide terrace ideal for cyclists.
"Delicious grilled meats and fresh fish in Petra."
During the summer, every Friday and Saturday night we have live music.
Come and meet us, we always provide friendly service.
• Summer. Open from 6:30 p.m. to late in the evening.
Interview with Joan, manager of the Restaurant Ca N'Oms
• What experience do you have in restaurants? The Restaurant Ca N'Oms is a family business. Personally, I have been in the restaurant industry for more than 10 years and since 2012 running the Restaurant Ca N'Oms.
• What would you highlight of the Restaurant Ca N'Oms? The charm of the restaurant, both inside and outside, as well as the family service and treatment we offer.
• What would you advise us to try? Grilled octopus, grilled meat or our typical pambolis.
How to arrive:
Petra is just 11 km from Manacor, you will easily found us in the street Can Caparrot de n'Oms, 7, next to the church of Sant Pere in the town of Petra.