Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi
Carrer de Formentor, 73, 07460, Pollensa
Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi, Majorcan cuisine in Pollensa.
Update 05/03/22. Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi is located in the beautiful village of Pollensa, in the north of the island at the foot of the Sierra de Tramuntana.
The idyllic landscapes that surround this town, its mountains, its places of cultural interest, its people ... many are the reasons to visit this beautiful locality and on your visit to Pollensa the Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi is an excellent choice to savor the authentic Majorcan cuisine or its wide offer in tapas.
"Seasonal Mallorcan cuisine in Pollensa."
The Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi offers a wide variety of proposals. In their Mallorcan cuisine they always use seasonal products.
• Majorcan cuisine; "Frito mallorquin", "tumbet" ...
• "Lechona" on request
• Rice "brut"
• Great variety of wines; Majorcan, Riojas...
• Daily menu - economical
• Special Sundays menu
This cozy restaurant in which characteristic elements of the Majorcan architecture stand out also has a modern interior patio.
"Enjoy in Pollensa our delicious daily menu."
In your visit to Pollensa you can not miss the opportunity to get to know the Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi, a family restaurant where you will enjoy its tasty cuisine proposals, more than 40 years of experience providing the best service to its customers.
We are waiting for you at the Bar Restaurante Sant Jordi!
Our schedules are:
• Open from 08:00h to close
• Closed Tuesday
Interview with Toni, manager of the Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi
• How many years has the Bar Restaurant Sant Jordi? We opened in 1974, it is a family restaurant, now we are the second generation running the restaurant.
• What would you highlight from the restaurant? The family atmosphere and that an important part of our clients are local people.
• What would you advise us to try? Paella, rice "brut" or on request the suckling pig.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the town of Pollensa on Calle Formentor, 73, very close to the Sant Jordi bridge and to the famous Pont Romà. Mallorca.