Carrer de Sant Pere, 3, 07470, Puerto de Pollensa
Update 24/09/19. Bodega Ferrà, international cuisine in Puerto Pollensa.
The Bodega Ferrà restaurant is located a few meters from the marina and the promenade of the town of Puerto de Pollensa.
This nice restaurant has a large terrace where you can spend a good evening, quiet, peaceful and with the best service.
Located in a little street in the Port of Pollensa, near the fishermen's market, this emblematic family restaurant with its third generation in command, becomes an indispensable stop for the old and young sea wolves.
In its cozy seafaring environment you can savor the delicacies of the area.
Bodega Ferrà offers selected dishes and fresh products, their specialties are paellas and rice dishes.
• SPECIALTIES. Paella, Beef Brisket, "Brut" Rice
• MEATS. Entrecote with pepper, Grilled lamb chops, Variety of grilled meat
• FISH. Grilled Goldfish, Grilled Sea Bass, Variety of grilled Fish, Garlic Prawns
Check out our selection of traditional wines. Accompany your meals with the best red, white and rose wines specially selected by us.
Interview with Toni, management of the Bodega Ferra Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? Bodega Ferrà is a family restaurant, we are the 3rd generation that runs it, personally I have been at Bodega Ferrà for more than 30 years.
• What would you highlight of the Bodega Ferrà Restaurant? Our delicious paellas and our fish dishes.
• What would you recommend? I would recommend visiting us and if you choose well from the menu or any of our proposals you will surely enjoy.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
You will find us on Calle Sant Pere, 3, very close to the Marina. Puerto de Pollensa.