Fuente de Oro
Calle Cecili Metel, 78, 07460, Pollensa
Fuente de Oro, Chinese Restaurant in Pollensa, Majorca.
Update 09/06/20. The Chinese Restaurant Fuente de Oro is located in the picturesque town of Pollensa, on the popular Cecili Metel street, 78.
During your visit to Pollensa, the Chinese Restaurant Fuente de Oro is an excellent option to savor delicious Asian food. The restaurant has a terrace from where you can enjoy the excellent climate of the island.
The Chinese Restaurant Fuente de Oro presents a high quality cuisine with a very distinctive touch.
Elaborated with fresh and natural products of the earth, will make you fall in love with the Asian gastronomy, a sea of flavors that will invade your palate. Fish, meat and vegetables, all prepared in the traditional Asian style and presented in a superb way.
Some of our dishes:
• Crispy rice
• Seaweed omelette
• Duck tenderloin with bamboo and garlic
• Kuo-Ba with vegetables
• Prawns with ginger and scallion
• Chicken with spicy soya sauce
• Sautéed tofu with celery and pork
TAKE AWAY. Take away food, enjoy at home your favorite dishes.
Come to know us and enjoy our delicious proposals, we will offer you a very familiar treatment. Our attentive and helpful staff will make you feel very special. Our desire is that you take with you a pleasant memory of your visit to this beautiful restaurant.
We will be waiting for you at the Chinese Restaurant Fuente de Oro!
Interview with Zhixiong, management of the Chinese restaurant Fuente de Oro
• How many years have you been in the world of gastronomy? 19 years.
• What would you highlight of the Fuente de Oro restaurant? At Fuente de Oro, the customer can enjoy very special dishes of traditional Chinese cuisine.
• What would you recommend us to try? In the Fuente de Oro restaurant everything is delicious.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the popular street Cecili Metel, 78 Pollensa, next to the plaza of the Cloister of Sant Domingo and the public parking.