Restaurant Molí d'en Pau
Carrer de Santa Margalida, 25, 07510, Sineu
Restaurant Molí d'en Pau, Majorcan cuisine in Sineu, Majorca.
Update 31/01/23. The Restaurant Molí d'en Pau is located in the picturesque town of Sineu. During your visit to this locality the Restaurant Molí d'en Pau is a magnificent option to enjoy the taste of Majorcan cuisine.
This beautiful restaurant is located in an old flour mill that dates back to 1870 and was refurbished in a restaurant in 1992. Inside, elements of Mallorcan architecture are present in all its spaces and transport visitors to the Mallorca of yesteryear. It has different environments as well as a large garden terrace where you can taste its delicious cuisine while enjoying the song of the birds.
Delicious traditional Mallorcan cuisine in Sineu
The Restaurant Molí d'en Pau presents seasonal Majorcan cuisine prepared following the traditional recipes of the land.
• Rice; "arròs brut", "arròs d'es president", rice with seafood, beef rice ..
• Baked suckling lamb
• Rabbit with onions and prawns
• Cod with red peppers
• Majorcan fried lamb
• Children's menu
• Extensive wine list; majorcan, riojas, riveras
The Paella, known in Mallorca as dry rice, is one of our star dishes. Fish paella, seafood paella, black paella, vegetable paella ..., we prepare all of them also with noodles, popularly called fideuà.
Ask for the Chef's daily suggestions on starters, fish, meat and desserts.
Ideal for special events; Weddings, baptisms, communions.
We also have a large terrace ideal for cycling groups.
Paella, known in Mallorca as "dry rice" is one of our star dishes.
Come and meet us, our wide experience together with our passion for the cuisine of the earth will make you enjoy your visit.
We will be waiting for you at the Restaurant Molí d'en Pau.
• TUESDAY. From 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• WEDNESDAY. 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• THURSDAY. From 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. From 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
• SUNDAY. From 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Interview with Juanjo, management of Molí d'en Pau restaurant
• What would you highlight at the Molí d'en Pau restaurant? The excellent location, in the center of the island, a very quiet area. We also highlight our traditional Mallorcan cuisine where we serve traditional dishes and innovative and renewed dishes.
• What would you recommend us to try? Traditional dishes such as dry rice or paella and frito mallorquin.
How to arrive:
The town of Sineu is located in the central part of Majorca on the way between the towns of Inca and Manacor. The restaurant Molí d'en Pau is located in the access to the town next to the intersection to go to the town of Maria de la Salut. Its mill and ample parking area are visible from the road.