Restaurante Ca'n Paco
Sa Plaça, 5, 07510, Sineu
Update 24/09/19. Restaurant Ca'n Paco , Majorcan cuisine and pambolis in Sineu, Mallorca.
The Restaurant Ca'n Paco is located in the pedestrian center of the town of Sineu next to the main church. Sineu is a town full of attractions for visitors; emblematic buildings, festivals and its famous weekly market and in your visit to this town the Restaurant Ca'n Paco is a great choice to eat.
The restaurant is located in the central square called "Sa Plaça", the interior decor is reminiscent of the old Majorcan homes, in the square has a large terrace to enjoy the excellent climate of the island.
The Restaurant Ca'n Paco prepares all dishes with fresh products from the island. In this restaurant you may enjoy the oldest Majorcan recipes handed down through generations.
• Fresh fish. The Restaurant Ca'n Paco is closely linked to the world of fishing and that is why here you can always enjoy the Majorcan coast fish, a luxury for the client.
• Pambolis and breakfasts. Enjoy a Majorcan style breakfast; bread from Majorca with virgin olive oil and tomato accompanied by pork tenderloin, sepia, ham, cheese ...
• Paellas; Mixed, fish, seafood, meat
• Frito Mallorquín.
Ideal for cyclists, we have a large terrace on the square where you can leave your bikes while enjoying your deserved breakfast or lunch.
Come to see us! enjoy a cold beer on our terrace, with a tasty breakfast or meal, we will provide you friendly service, it is a pleasure for us to present the virtuous Majorcan cuisine.
We await for you in the Restaurant Ca'n Paco
• Every day from 9:00h to 16:00h and from18:00h to 24:00h
Interview with Margarita, management of Can Paco Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? I've been in the industry for 10 years.
• What would you highlight about Can Paco Restaurant? Our fish dishes, fresh fish from Mallorca.
• What would you recommend to try? Some fish dish like Mero, Corvallo or Cap Roig.
How to arrive:
The town of Sineu is located between Inca and Manacor, in the central part of the island. Once in Sineu you should head towards the city center and next to the church in the square known as "Sa Plaça" you will find us.