Ca'n Ribes Restaurant
Santa Catalina, 22, 07108, Puerto de Soller
Ca'n Ribes Restaurant, signature cuisine in Puerto de Sóller.
Update 08/03/20. Ca'n Ribes Restaurant is located in Puerto de Sóller, on Santa Catalina, nº 22, in the vicinity of the port of this beautiful coastal town in the north of Mallorca.
Enjoy spectacular views of Puerto de Soller from the terrace or from inside the modern and bright restaurant while savoring our delicious proposals in Mediterranean cuisine.
In Ca'n Ribes every night you can choose from our appetizing tasting menu or our little signature cuisine menu, with the best seasonal ingredients.
"Delicious signature cuisine in Puerto de Sóller with the best ingredients in the Mediterranean."
In Ca'n Ribes Restaurant you can enjoy a very special and innovative cuisine, combinations of flavors, presentations that awaken the appetite, all made with local products such as fish and seafood from Sóller.
• Fresh fish from the northern coast of Mallorca such as Caproig, Dentol, or Gallo de Sant Pere. The market of the Puerto de Soller is located a few meters from Ca'n Ribes Restaurant
• Tasting menu every night
• Homemade Angus Hamburger
• Suckling pig
• Variety of local and national wines
"Enjoy our delicious tasting menu at Puerto de Sóller."
During your visit to Puerto de Sóller you cannot miss the chance to visit Ca'n Ribes Restaurant, a cozy and family restaurant where you will enjoy a very special cuisine.
More than 16 years of experience allows us to provide the best customer service.
We are waiting for you at Ca'n Ribes Restaurant!
• Every day from 11:00h to late in the evening
• From November 15 to February 15 closed at night
Interview with Toni, manager of Ca'n Ribes Restaurant
• What experience do you have in restaurants? We are already several family generations dedicated to it.
• What would you highlight of Ca'n Ribes Restaurant? Ca'n Ribes is a family restaurant, modern and innovative, here the customer can enjoy very special dishes.
• What would you advise us to try? Sóller's fresh prawns.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us at Santa Catalina, nº 22, in the vicinity of the Port