Restaurant ses Oliveres
Passeig Través, 18, 07108, Puerto de Soller
Restaurant Ses Oliveres, Mediterranean product-based cuisine in the Puerto de Soller.
Update 16/10/23. Restaurant Ses Oliveres is located in the town of Puerto de Soller, on Calle Través, number 18, opposite the seafront promenade and its beach.
Its landscape of mountain and sea, its port, its people ... there are many reasons to visit this beautiful town and on your way through the Puerto de Soller the Ses Oliveres Restaurant is an excellent option where you can savor its Mediterranean cuisine based on the product.
Our cuisine is based on the quality of the product, ingredients almost in a pure state so you can experience the essence of the Mediterranean flavour.
"Charcoal-grilled meats and fresh fish and seafood in Puerto de Soller."
The Ses Oliveres Restaurant offers a wide culinary variety which highlights its fish and seafood dishes, fresh product from the coast of Mallorca and its tasty meats made on the charcoal grill.
• Fresh fish of the day
• Meat made on the charcoal grill
The cozy Ses Oliveres Restaurant has a large terrace where you can relax and enjoy views of the bay of Soller while savoring its culinary proposals.
"Fresh fish of the day, grilled meats, rice ... in the Puerto de Soller."
Now running the restaurant Ses Oliveres Bruno and his team following the legacy of José, is waiting for you so you can have a pleasant experience in the Puerto de Soller.
Our schedules are:
• Open every day from 1:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. (March to October)
• In November, December, January and February we close on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Interview with Bruno, management of Ses Oliveres Restaurant
• How many years has the Ses Oliveres restaurant been in Puerto de Soller? Over 30 years, we are currently the second generation managing the restaurant.
• What would you highlight of Ses Oliveres Restaurant? The views of the harbor and the food.
• What would you recommend us to try? Rice with prawns from Soller.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us on Calle Través, number 18, opposite the seafront promenade and in the vicinity of the Port.