Restaurante Las Olas
Passeig Través, s/n, 07108, Puerto de Soller
Update 09/06/20. Restaurante Las Olas, Mediterranean cuisine in Puerto de Soller.
Las Olas Restaurant is located on Paseo Través, s/n, in front of the sea front promenade of the beautiful town of Puerto de Soller.
From its large and bright restaurant you can savor its tasty proposals in Mediterranean cuisine while enjoying an spectacular view of the bay of Soller.
Las Olas Restaurant prepares its Mediterranean cuisine with passion using always fresh and quality products. Our desire is to delight the most demanding palates and for this we carefully select each ingredient and put our secret touch to give a great flavor to each meal.
• Starters; fried anchovies, garlic prawns, tuna tartar
• Paellas; fish, seafood, seasonal vegetables ...
• Fish and seafood; prawns from Soller, sea bass, monkfish stew ...
• Meats; sirloin steak, shoulder of lamb ...
• Homemade desserts; cottage cheese cake with ice cream, creamy chocolate ...
• Typical dishes of the area.
• Wines of mallorca and riojas. Red, rosé, white and champagne.
The restaurant Las Olas has a large terrace where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the bay.
During your visit to Puerto de Soller, you cannot miss the opportunity to visit Las Olas Restaurant, a family restaurant with a very special atmosphere.
More than 38 years of experience preparing Mediterranean recipes in Puerto de Soller allows us to give the best customer service.
We are waiting for you at Las Olas Restaurant!
• SUMMER from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 19:00 to 23:00, Tuesday closed and Sunday night.
• WINTER from 13:00 to 16:00, Tuesday closed.
Interview with Xisca and Claudia, management of Las Olas Restaurant
• How many years has Las Olas Restaurant been in the Puerto de Soller? We are in the Puerto de Soller since 1981.
• What would you highlight at Las Olas Restaurant? The beautiful view to the bay of Puerto de Soller and our delicious Mediterranean cuisine.
• What would you recommend to try? Paella or some fish dish like Mallorcan hake or grilled sea bass.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us on Paseo Través, s/n, in front of the seafront promenade of Puerto de Soller.