Jaume Torrens 17A, 07108, Puerto de Soller
Varekai Café, snack bar in Puerto de Soller where you can have the best juices, pastries, sandwiches, etc.
Varekai Café is located on the pedestrian street Jaume Torrens, 17 in the town of Puerto de Soller just a few minutes from the tram station.
It stands out for its central location in the heart of Puerto de Soller. Modern and bright this magnificent Café invites you to relax and enjoy a delicious snack made with quality natural products.
It is known by all that the Mediterranean diet is the healthiest, and what better way to start the day than with one of our snacks. Olives bread with tomato, oil and a natural orange juice.
We prepare our juices and salads with fresh local product, directly from the field to the table.
• Bakery; croissant, ensaimadas, napolitanas ...
• Fresh bread of the day, we bake all day; rustic bread, baguette, seed and cereals bread, whole wheat bread, rye bread.
• Tasting of Mallorcan products; sobrasadas, camaiot, pates, cheese.
• Natural juice, made with oranges from local farmers.
• Premium coffee
• Soy milk and bio tea
TAKE AWAY. Food to take away, enjoy our products at home or visiting the beautiful town of Puerto de Soller
The Snack bar has air conditioning and wifi.
During your visit to the Port of Soller, Varekai Café is an excellent option where you can stop along the way and enjoy our appetizing proposals, our desire is that you enjoy the best experience and we hope to see you again in our snack bar.
We are waiting for you at Varekai Café!
• SUMMER, from 7:30h to 17:00h
• WINTER, from 7:30h to 14:00h
• Closed on Mondays
Interview with Pepe, management of Varekai Café.
• How many years have you been running the Varekai Café? It's been 8 years since we opened it.
• What would you highlight about Varekai Café? The quality of our products and the good atmosphere, we take care of all the details so that the client feels comfortable in our snack bar.
• What would you recommend us to try? Our coffees like cappuccino, latte macchiato, or iced coffee and our healthy breakfasts like Mallorcan oil toast accompanied with orange juice
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the pedestrian street Jaume Torrens, 17 in the coastal town of Puerto de Soller, just a few minutes from the tram station.