Restaurante Can Miraet
Alcúdia-Artá km. 13.300, 07459, Son Serra de Marina
Restaurant Can Miraet, Mallorcan cuisine in Son Serra de Marina, Santa Margalida.
Update 13/05/22. Can Miraet is located between the towns of Canpicafort and Arta, shortly after passing the junction of the town of Son Serra de Marina.
Can Miraet Restaurant is located in a rural setting, with unobstructed mountain views. Quiet and cozy atmosphere, which allows you to enjoy the nature.
The restaurant inside is air-conditioned and has a large outdoor terrace and garden where you can relax while savoring our specialties.
"Delicious Mallorcan cuisine in Son Serra de Marina."
Restaurant specialized in Majorcan food.
• Majorcan dishes
• Grill Meats; Lamb Chops ...
• Fresh fish
• Vegetarian dishes
• Homemade desserts
• Special Menu (Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays, 13:00 - 16:00)
• Menu arranged for groups (Important to book in advance by calling)
We also offer a wide variety of starters, dishes for children and dishes on request.
"Grilled meats and Mallorcan cuisine in Son Serra de Marina."
Ca'n Miraet is a family restaurant, we have been offering our best quality for over 15 years.
Large parking area, ideal for cycling groups
11:00h - 23:00h
13:00h - 16:00h / 18:30h - 22:30h
Interview with Azuzena, management of Can Miraet Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the catering sector? Can Miraet is a family restaurant, over 40 years preparing delicious traditional Mallorcan dishes are our main endorsement.
• What would you highlight of the Can Miraet? The rustic setting where the restaurant is located and the homemade cuisine prepared in a traditional way.
• What would you recommend us to try? Baked shoulder of lamb, roasted Majorcan suckling pig, frito mallorquín, fried eggs with tumbet and grilled lamb chops.
How to arrive:
Can Miraet is located in the northern part of the island. On the road that connects the towns of Canpicafort and Arta, shortly after passing the crossing of Son Serra de Marina towards Arta on the left you will see our signage.