Teodoro Canet, 5 y 7, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia
Divine Peluquería, unisex hairdresser for men and women in Puerto de Alcudia.
Divine Peluquería is located in the town of Puerto de Alcudia, a few meters from the front line promenade, in its rear facade, in Teodoro Canet street.
The Divine Peluquería facilities are modern, bright and comfortable.
Here you will find a perfect environment for you to relax and enjoy the care that the team of Divine Hairdressing will dedicate so you can look radiant.
Trendy hairstyles and cuts, different looks that highlight your style, elegant, depending on the season, style and occasion.
Haircuts, hairstyles, transparencies, bicolor highlights, makeup and much more ..
We also offer the best products for hair care.
• Unisex hairdresser.
• Laser depilation.
• Hair care products
• Facial Micropigmentation; eyebrows, lips and eyes.
• Body and facial radiofrequency.
• Facial photodermal stimulation.
• New. Body woodtherapy to treat flaccidity and cellulite.
• Pressotherapy to treat alterations in the circulatory system, valid for pregnant women.
• Free class on skin care and makeup.
We love fashion and beauty and we are excited to highlight the best of each of our customers.
Visit us, we will offer you a very special treatment advising you the best style for you.
• From Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• Monday and Sunday closed
Interview with Antonia María, management of Divine Peluquería
• What experience do you have in the world of beauty? I have 16 years of experience and 5 since I have been running Divine Peluquería, it is a world that has always fascinated me.
• What would you highlight about Divine Peluquería? We always prioritize the client's preferences, talk with the client and offer our advice.
• What would you recommend us? Visit Divine Peluquería and be pampered, we have a wide range of beauty services and personal care.
How to arrive:
You will find us on Calle Teodoro Canet, nº 7, very close to the marina. Nearby is an office of Deutsche Bank and La Caixa. Puerto de Alcudia.