Montse Boix Hairdressing and Aesthetics
Blanquerna, 14, 07003, Palma de Mallorca
Montse Boix, Hairdressing and aesthetics in the Blanquerna area, Palma.
Update 15/03/21. The Montse Boix Hairstyling and Aesthetics is located in the central pedestrian street Blanquerna, 14 in the town of Palma.
In the spacious and modern facilities of Montse Boix Hairdressing and Aesthetics, our experienced team under the direction of Montse will provide a professional and personalized service. We are committed to help you to look more radiant.
"The hairdresser and beauty of Palma Montse Boix has a wide range of services."
• Facial therapies
• Beauty and health of hands and feet
• Expression enhancement
• Eyelash and eyebrows
• Facial hair removal
• Facial Micropigmentation
• Body micropigmentation
• Body shaves
• Massages and body therapies
• Body hair removal, warm and hot wax
• Hair treatments
• Men/Women’s Cut
• Children and teens haircuts
In order to achieve the best results we use prestigious brands from the beauty industry.
Some of the brands we work with:
• Natura Bisse
• System Professional
"Montse Boix offers spectacular hairdressing and beauty services in Palma."
At the facilities of Montse Boix Hairdressing and Aesthetics you will feel at ease knowing that you are in the hands of beauty professionals. Our goal is always to exceed the expectations of our customers.
We wait for you in Montse Boix Hairdressing and Aesthetics!
• By appointment
• Tuesday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Saturdays from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
• Mondays and Sundays closed
Interview with Montse, management of Montse Boix Hairdressing and Aesthetics of Palma.
• What experience do you have in the world of hairdressing and aesthetics? I've been dedicated to it all my life, it's a world I'm passionate about. I have developed my career in prestigious firms in Barcelona and in various countries.
• What would you highlight of Montse Boix Hairdressing and Aesthetics? The professionalism, discretion and affection we give to our clients.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us at the central pedestrian street Blanquerna, 14, in the town of Palma.