Fisioterapia Ursula Perelló
Vicenç Buades, 41, 07470, Puerto de Pollesa
Ursula Perello, center of physiotherapy in Puerto de Pollensa.
Update 09/06/20. The Ursula Perelló physiotherapy center is located in the beautiful coastal town of Puerto Pollensa, at Calle Vicenç Buades, 41, just a few minutes from the famous Miquel Capllonch square.
In the physiotherapy center Ursula Perelló work with qualified local physiotherapists with extensive experience offering osteopathy, yoga and specific pelvic floor treatments among others.
The center, authorized by the Ministry of Health has four individual spaces to offer personalized treatments, also has a large room where group sessions, yoga, childbirth class, e.t.c.
• General physiotherapy
• Lymphatic drainage
• Techniques of proprioception
• Myofascial release technique
• Specialist in fisiourogynecology
• Pelvic floor
• Column corrective gymnastics groups
Osteopathy. Julia Rosende. Col 383. Telephone 625883026
She studied Physiotherapy at the University of Valencia and Osteopathy at the School of Osteopathy in Madrid. She also has a post-puncture course in the treatment of Myofascial Pain.
Acupuncture. Luisa Serra. Phone 669814490
Tecartherapy or Radiofrequency. For various therapies among them in recovery processes. Immediate effects in pain relief and rapid recovery.
New. Personal Trainer. Jaume Cabot. 647568786. Small groups, maximum 4 people or individual sessions.
In Ursula Perelló we offer a complete physiotherapy service in the different techniques in which we are specialized which are directed among other things to:
• Recover functionality in different injuries
• Reduce painful symptomatology
• Prevent joint and muscle pains and dysfunctions
• Prevent and treat pelvic floor dysfunctions
• Preparation for childbirth and postpartum recovery
• Improve the functioning of the circulatory system, venous and lymphatic
Our schedules are:
• From Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 20:00
Interview with Úrsula, manager of the Physiotherapy Úrsula Perelló
• How long have you been in Physiotherapy Úrsula? Since 2007 we are in the Port of Pollensa.
• What services do you offer? Pelvic floor, Acupuncture, Physiotherapy Treatments, Osteopathy, Pilates, Yoga ...
• A recommendation? Caring for the body.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
The Ursula Perello Physiotherapy Center is located on Calle Vicenç Buades, 41, a few minutes from the well known Miquel Capllonch square and in the vicinity of a large public parking area.