Verd & Verdesca
Carrer Concepció, 4, 07350, Binissalem
Verd & Verdesca, herbalism, natural dietetics and ecological shop in Binissalem, Majorca.
Update 16/10/23. The herbalism Verd & Verdesca is located in the town of Binissalem, on Concepción Street, near the main square where the local market is held every Friday.
The concern for health and balanced food is something that we give more and more importance and in Verd & Verdesca you will find everything you need for the maintenance and care of it.
"Products for the care and maintenance of your health in Binissalem."
Some of the products that you will find in Verd & Verdesca:
• Organic food
• Dietary supplements
• Natural cosmetics
• Natural remedies against ailments
• Fresh fruit and vegetables from Majorca
• Gluten free products
In addition we have consultation of physiotherapy, naturopathy, floral therapies
"Everything for your health in Binissalem; dietary supplements, natural cosmetics, fresh fruit and vegetables ..."
Come to visit us, we will advise you personally about the products you want to know detailing all its benefits, how to administer them, e.t.c .. We love the natural.
• Monday from 09:30 to 14:00
• Tuesday from 09:30 to 14:00
• Wednesday 9:30 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 18:00
• Thursday from 09:30 to 14:00
• Friday from 09:30 to 14:00
• Saturdays and Sundays closed
Interview with María, manager of Verd & Verdesca
• What experience do you have in herbodiethetics? I've been running since 2015 Verd & Verdesca, I studied herbodiethetics and I'm still training to give the best customer service.
• What would you highlight in Verd & Verdesca? Our great variety in organic products and phytotherapy.
• What would you advise us? Follow a healthy diet and maintain a physical and mental balance. I also suggest trying our natural and bio-ecological cosmetics.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
Binissalem is a few minutes from Inca. Verd & Verdesca is located in the center of the town of Binissalem in the street Concepción, number 4. Mallorca