Forn Can Rafel
Calle Mayor, 14, 07311, Búger
Forn Can Rafel, bakery and pastry shop in Buger, Majorca.
Update 16/10/23. The Forn Can Rafel is located in the center of the town of Buger, on Calle Mayor, number 14.
Cozy, provided with a wide terrace facing the pedestrian street that goes from the Town Hall Square to the church where you can relax while enjoying our wide proposal in pastry or a tasty snack.
Award to the best "ensaimada" in the world. Forn Can Rafel in 2019 won the prize for the best "ensaimada" in the world.
Carta d'Artesà Pastisser (Artisan Pastry Chef). Awarded by the Consell de Mallorca.
Best wholemeal bread “Pa Moreno” in Mallorca 2023. Second prize.
Empanadas de Mallorca 2023. Third prize.
"Delicious ensaimadas and pastry products in Buger."
All our products are made with the finest ingredients following the traditional processes passed down from generation to generation over the years.
We elaborate handmade authentic ensaimadas and cocas from Majorca.
Our specialties are the ensaimadas whit fruits, with cream, with nuts and vegetable cakes.
Some of the products you find in our bakery are;
• Coca with vegetables
• Potato Cake
"Handmade products made daily in Forn Can Rafel."
We have a wide terrace ideal for cyclists as they pass close to the town of Buger.
Come to meet us and taste our handicrafts products, pleasure for the most sybarite persons.
Our opening hours are:
• Closed Monday
• From Tuesday to Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Sundays and festivities from 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Interview with Rafel, manager of Forn Ca'n Rafel
• What experience do you have in bakery and pastry? More than 20 years working always with great enthusiasm
• What would you highlight of Forn Ca'n Rafel? We elaborate our products in an artisan way with natural ingredients
• What would you recommend? The Majorcan ensaimada, with cream and nuts, with coconut, with almonds, with fruit ...
How to arrive:
You must enter the town of Buger, and in the center you will find us in the pedestrian street that leads from the Town Hall Square to the church of Sant Pere.