Botiga Ca n'Isa
Tito Cittadini, 4, bajos, 07460, Pollensa
Botiga Ca n'Isa, traditional food store in the town of Pollensa.
Update 15/03/21. The Botiga Ca n'Isa is located on Tito Cittadini Street, 4, in the center of the town of Pollensa. This beautiful store is the traditional neighborhood grocery store where quality and close customer service stand out.
The Botiga Ca n'Isa is a very cozy shop where extreme care is given to every detail. Here you will find a wide variety of food products. From first quality frozen products to organic and biological products, cold meats, cheeses, homemade pastries, takeaway food, wines, etc.
"Quality food products in Pollensa; wines, pastries, takeaway food ..."
• Frozen products of first quality; fish, vegetables...
• Homemade pastries; gluten-free muffins, "ocarrois", Mallorcan "empanadas" ...
• Different types of bread
• Takeaway food
• Iberian and Manchego cold meat
Our winery. We have a unique wine cellar with wines from small producers from different areas of Spain. They stand out for their quality and their curious names. In addition to wines we also have liquors and champagne.
Some of our wines:
• Na Blanca, Vinyes Formentor
• Can Axartell
• El Perro Verde
• Mano a Mano
• Gotas de Habla
• La Charla, Rueda
• 4 Llaunes
Cheese and charcuterie platters. We prepare platters with cheeses and charcuterie to take away. Custom platters ideal for parties and events.
"Great variety and quality of frozen food products in Pollensa"
UPS. Botiga Ca n'Isa is part of the UPS collection and delivery network in Pollensa.
We are waiting for you at the Botiga Ca n'Isa!
• Monday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• From Tuesday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
• Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Interview with Isabel, management of Botiga Ca n'Isa
• How long has the Botiga Ca n'Isa been in Pollensa? We open the store in 2017.
• What would you highlight of the Botiga Ca n'Isa? We are a village store, we like to give a familiar treatment to the client.
• What would you recommend? Our different types of bread and our variety of frozen products, all top quality.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the central area of Pollensa, on Tito Cittadini street, 4, in the vicinity of the Plaza Ca Les Munnares.