Bodega Sa Vinya
Ronda de Migjorn, 79, 07620, Llucmajor
Bodega Sa Vinya, wines, spirits and Majorcan products in Llucmajor, Majorca.
Update 16/10/23. La Bodega Sa Vinya is located in the delightful town of Llucmajor, a charming city where numerous local markets, its historic center and the welcoming nature of its people attract many visits of tourists and residents throughout the year.
La Bodega Sa Vinya is located in Ronda Migjorn 79 where you can park your car easily. The shop is built with architectural elements typical of the island and is decorated with lots of charm offering a perfect environment to choose your desired wine.
"Large proposal in Llucmajor of wines, spirits and Mallorcan products."
La Bodega Sa Vinya offers a large proposal of wines, spirits and Majorcan products such as virgin olive oil and sea salt from the coast of Majorca. All our products are selected personally.
NEW: Ecological oil from Santany, awarded by international experts as one of the best olive oils of the world
• Wide selection of Majorcan wines with more than 80 varieties.
• Exclusive Majorcan wines.
• Wines from the Spanish mainland, Germany, Austria and Italy.
• Excellent variety in Geneva.
• Cavas, Champagne, Cognac, Brandi.
Besides selling to visitors and residents, we supply restaurants and shops.
We speak your language. We speak Spanish, English, German and French.
“Exclusive wines at Bodega Sa Vinya de Llucmajor”
Exclusive Ackermans wine with DO Pla i Llevant, Mallorca. Rosé or Red.
• Rosé, made with the Callet grape variety
• Red, made with the Chardonnay grape variety
La Bodega Sa Vinya has extensive experience in the sector, pioneers exporting wines from Majorca they have been cited over the years in numerous local publications.
In Bodega Sa Vinya you will receive frendly treatment and the wise counsel of their owners, true wine lovers.
• Monday to Friday from 10:00 h to 14:00 h and from 17:00 h to 20:00 h
• Saturdays, Sundays and festivities from 10:00 h to 14:00 h
• From January (after the wise men) to March, closed Sundays.
Interview with José and Carolina, owners of Bodega Sa Vinya
• How many years have you been running the Bodega Sa Vinya? It is already 20 years and we do it with the same illusion of the first day.
• What would you highlight from the Bodega Sa Vinya? The good knowledge we have of all the wines and delicacies that we sell and that we also have very special exclusive products.
• What would you advise us to try? Red wine SESTAL and white wine ACKERMANS.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
The town of Llucmajor is located 28km from Palma. You will find us on the ring road, at Ronda de Migjorn, 79. It is easy to park nearby.