Joyería Jaime III
Avd. Jaime III, 16, 07012, Palma de Mallorca
Joyería Jaime III, jewelery shop in Palma de Mallorca
Update 05/03/22. The Jewlery shop Jaime III is located in the most prestigious shopping area of the town of Palma, in the heart of the capital, on the famous Jaime III Avenue.
This beautiful jewelery store is the oldest store on Avenida Jaime III, its attentive staff will provide a very familiar treatment helping you to choose among its exclusive items in jewelry. Our extensive experience with more than 40 years offering the best service is our main guarantee.
Among our jewelry you will find precious collections of brands; KIMBER, STUDIO 1, BERNAT RUBI, MARTI BAGAN or JORDI FILLAT among others.
"Exclusive articles in jewelry in Palma"
Products and services:
• Fine stones
• Silver Elizabethan design
• Jorge Revilla
Some of our collections:
KIMBER. It stands out for the quality of the raw materials used in its products, diamonds, gemstones and pearls.
STUDIO 1. All Studio1 jewels are made of 18-Kt gold.
BERNAT RUBI. We have a wide variety in its three design lines; Baby Line, Basic Ruby and High Jewelry.
"Precious collections in gold, silver, diamonds and gemstones in Palma"
• Great quality in all our products
• After sales service
Visit us, we will be happy to put at your disposal our professionalism, experience and sympathy, customer satisfaction is always our main desire.
• From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 16:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
• Closed on Sundays
Interview with María, Jaime III Jewelry Management
• What experience do you have in the world of Jewelry? A long career, personally more than 40 years and my partner Cheli more than 27.
• What would you highlight of Jaime III Jewelery? We like to innovate, we have more white gold than yellow and very special silver items.
• What would you recommend? We have a great variety of precious articles in jewelry, the enameled silver, the old silver with natural stones or the miniatures in silver are very beautiful.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us in the popular Avenida Jaime III, nº 16, Palma de Mallorca.