La Vall Butchery
Calle Tramuntana esquina calle Vicente Buades, 07470, Puerto de Pollesa
La Vall Butchery, quality meat and take-away food in the Puerto de Pollensa.
Update 15/09/20. La Vall Butchery is located on Calle Tramuntana, on the corner of Vicente Gual street in Puerto de Pollensa, in the central area of the town and in the vicinity of the area where the local market is held weekly.
At the La Vall butcher shop you will find quality meats, cold meats, cheeses, take away food as well as a small minimarket with the most essential products for cooking. Every day we prepare grilled chickens and roasted piglets on request.
• Dish of the day. Fried lamb, stuffed aubergines ...
• Delivery service at the Puerto de Pollensa at no additional cost.
• Boats. Service for boats.
Products that you will find at our butcher shop in Puerto de Pollensa:
• Top quality meats; lamb of Pollensa, cebón entrecôte, Angus entrecôte ...
• Homemade hamburgers
• Cold meats
• Stuffed soup ...
Take away food;
• We have products and food without gluten and without lactose
• Roasted Chicken
• Roasted suckling pig on request
• Broth ...
Minimarket. We have a mini market where you can find the essentials for cooking; pasta, wine, oil, ice cream, ice, etc., as well as bread, "empanadas" or "cocarrois".
Christmas. You can also make your Christmas order.
"Delicious butcher products in Puerto de Pollensa."
In our butcher shop you can choose from a wide variety of butcher and deli products, we will inform you about them and advise you according to your preferences.
We wait for you in Carnicería La Vall!
• Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Interview with Toni, management of the La Vall Butchery
• What experience do you have in the food sector? Our team has more than 20 years of experience and since 2015 we have run the La Vall Butchery.
• What would you highlight of the La Vall Butchery? We only work with quality meats. In addition to butchers and charcuterie we have take-away food. We also have gluten-free and lactose-free dishes.
• What would you recommend? The Moixina veal and the lamb of the cooperative of pollensa.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us on Calle Tramuntana, on the corner of Vicente Buades street in Puerto de Pollensa, in the central area of the town.