Bodega Can Rubí
Plaza Nova, 26, 07320, Santa María del Camí
Bodega Can Rubí, quality wine, Santa María del Camí, Majorca. Winery tasting.
Every Sunday the town of Santa María del Camí celebrates its weekly market, take the opportunity to visit our store located in front of the market and taste our wines along with cheese from the island, sobrasada or ham.
Since 1912 the winery Can Ruby produces quality wine in Majorca.
WINERY’S STORY. Bartolomé Rubí maintains his family’s tradition as winemakers keeping in mind his grandfather’s initiative. The current owners; Lorenzo and Tomeu Rubí are Rubí’s fourth generation devoted to the wine.
STORE. The store is located in the front part of the winery. It is characterized by its oak barrels to sale wine per litter. Moreover, you will find among other things all our bottled wines, liquors and local Majorcan delicatessen.
VINEYARDS: The vineyards are located in the area of Santa María del Camí, much of the work in the vineyard is done by hand and the grapes are harvested by hand.
NEW: Wine tasting. Relax and enjoy in our cozy cellar our wines and vermouth varieties. Also variety of Balearic cheeses, ham and "sobrasada".
• CAN RUBI; Can Rubi Blanco, Can Rubi Tinto, Can Rubi Rosado, Can Rubi Tinto Joven
• VORAMAR; Voramar Blanco Semidulce, Voramar Rosado, Voramar Tinto
• MANDALA; Rubi Blanc de Blancs, Rosado de Rubi, Vino tinto Rubi Negre Fusta
• EDICIONS ESPECIALES; Vino Tinto Semi Dulce Rubí Llépol Negre Semi Dolç, Vino Tinto Crianza Rubí es Padrí Negre Vell
• HIERBAS; Hierbas Dulces, Hierbas Mezcladas, Hierbas Secas
Apart from all our wines, in our shop you can find:
BOTTLED MAJORCAN LIQUORS; Sweet Anisette, Dry Anisette, Extra Dry Anisette, Sweet Hierbas (Majorcan liquor), Semi Hierbas (Majorcan Liquor), Dry Hierbas (Majorcan Liquor), Palo.
AND OTHER LIQUORS SUCH AS: Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Ron, Vermut, Brandy.
• Monday to Friday: from 9:00h to 14:00h and from 16:00h to 19:00h
• Saturday and Sunday: from 9:00h to 14:00 h
Come to visit us, we´ll be glad to welcome you.
Interview with Tomeu, manager of Bodega Ca'n Rubí
• How many years of experience do you have in the world of wine? 12 but since 1912 the family makes wine.
• What would you highlight from the Bodega Ca'n Rubí? The quality and variety of our wines ...
• A recommendation to accompany a meat dish? I would recommend Es Pradí, a perfect aging wine for meat.
How to arrive:
You will find us near the Town Hall, in the Plaza Nova where every Sunday takes place the weekly market. Mallorca.