Lluna, 22, 07100, Soller
Update 12/12/20. Alomar Perfums, perfumes, cosmetics and beauty products in Soller.
EXCLUSIVELY AND ONLY IN "ALOMAR PERFUMS." Eau de Sóller. We present our new exclusive fragrance, with orange blossom, rosemary, lemon, cilantro, bergamot, chamomile, etc. We invite you to try it, visit us at Alomar Perfums.
Alomar Perfums is located in the center of the town of Soller, on the pedestrian street Lluna, number 22, in the vicinity of the Plaça de Sa Constitució and the church of Sant Bartomeu.
In Alomar Perfums we have an extensive variety of perfumes and cosmetics as well as beauty products with an excellent price quality. Our wide experience with more than 40 years in the sector allow us to give the best customer service.
Eau de Sóller, only in "Alomar Perfums."
Some of the products you will find in Alomar Perfums:
• Sun creams
• Aloevera from Canary Islands and Valencia
• Accessories; bags, hair clips ...
We have brands of superior quality at a very affordable price such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Carolina Herrera, Escada, Chloe, Lancome, Clinique , etc.
In Alomar Perfums you will also find Vegan Cosmetics.
New. free makeup test to check the quality of our product, we will also advise you on the best cosmetic for your skin.
We are waiting for you at Alomar Perfums!
• From Monday to Friday from 9:00h to 20:00h
• Saturdays 9:00h to 17:00h
• Closed on Sundays
Interview with Marga, management of Alomar Perfums
• What experience do you have in the world of cosmetics and perfumery? 41 years and 33 since I'm running Alomar Perfums.
• What would you highlight about Alomar Perfums? The personalized treatment, the professionalism and the excellent service, any product you need even if we do not have it in stock, we take care of it, we work with thousands of references.
• What would you recommend? Some of the typical colonies of Mallorca such as the Agua de Soller citrus that we have exclusively in Alomar Perfums as well as the Flor de Almendro, the Hierbas de Mallorca or the Palmaria.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the center of the town of Soller, on the pedestrian street Lluna, number 22