Jerónimo Estades, 11, 07100, Soller
Update 24/09/19. Eugenio, crafts in olive wood in the town of Soller.
The Eugenio craft shop is located in the central street Jerónimo Estades, nº 11 in the town of Soller, in the vicinity of the spectacular church of Sant Bartomeu and the popular Plaza de la Constitución.
In the Eugenio store you can buy high-value products made by hand in olive wood such as salad bowls, cutlery, cutting boards etc. in addition to fans, costume jewelery, pearl necklaces or slippers.
In Eugenio we are a family of craftsmanship tradition specialized in articles of millenary olive wood. All our items are products of the country and of the highest quality.
At the Eugenio store you can purchase:
• Items for the kitchen in olive wood; cutlery, salad bowls, cutting boards ...
• Handmade rustic decoration items
• Design fans
• Pearls necklases
During your visit to the beautiful town of Soller, the Eugenio store is an essential stop. Here you can buy authentic works of art in hand-carved millenary olive wood articles. Precious products that will always remind you of your visit to Soller.
We wait for you in Eugenio!
• From Monday to Friday from 10:00h to 19:00h
• Saturdays from 10:00h to 15:00h
• Closed on Sundays
Interview with Pilar, management of the craft shop Eugenio
• What experience do you have in the crafts of the olive tree? Euegnio is a family business, our beginnings date back to 1965, we are three generations dedicated to the carving of the millenary olive tree.
• What would you highlight about Eugenio? Our product; handicraft of millenary olive tree of first quality carved by hand.
• What would you recommend? Salad bowls and cutting boards made of olive wood customized for the kitchen.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the central street Jerónimo Estades, nº 11 of the town of Soller, in the vicinity of the spectacular church of Sant Bartomeu and the popular Plaza de la Constitución.