Carrer Sa Lluna, 8, 07100, Soller
artsoller.com, original paintings by local artist Miguel Angel Bernat.
Update 16/02/20. The artsoller.com art gallery is located in the center of the beautiful town of Soller, on Calle Luna, nº 8, near the Plaça de Sa Constitució and the church of Sant Bartomeu.
In artsoller.com you will find a space to recreate yourself in art. Here you can see the works of a local artist, Miguel Angel Bernat as well as the collections of handmade jewelery by Francisca Llabrés and the ceramic works of the Fundación Estel Nou.
"The artsoller.com art gallery is located in the old town of Soller."
The paintings of Miguel Angel Bernat cover many subjects but emphasize his paintings of bulls living in freedom and the Mallorcan nature, especially of Soller. These are original works made in the same art gallery where he has his studio open to the public.
• Original paintings made in a studio open to the public.
• Main themes in paintings; bulls in freedom, portraits, nature of Soller.
• Large format canvas, small format and small artistic details.
• Handmade jewelry in Mallorca by Francisca Llabrés
• Ceramics by the Foundation Estel Nou.
• New. Silver worked in Mallorca.
In your visit to artsoller.com you can deal directly with the artist Miguel Angel Bernat, a person open to his audience. His long career dedicated to art and design is reflected in his works that transmit a lot of emotions to the observer.
We also ship paintings to all the countries of the world.
See you at artsoller.com!
• From Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
• Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Interview with Miguel Ángel Bernat, management of artsoller.com
• What experience do you have in the art world? I have been working in this field since 1984. I studied at two art schools for 5 years.
• What would you highlight in your art gallery? Everything is original at artsoller.com, there are no copies. In addition to the art exposed at this time I also make paintings of portraits and landscapes.
• What would you recommend us? The paintings, handmade jewelry in Mallorca by Francisca Llabrés and ceramics from the Fundación Estel Nou.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the center of the town of Soller, on Calle Luna, nº 8, near the Plaça de Sa Constitució and the church of Sant Bartomeu.