Art Soller - Kunst Atelier
Carrer Sa Lluna, 8, 07100, Soller
Miguel A. Bernat Busquets, art workshop in Sóller.
Update 13/04/22. The art workshop is located in the center of the beautiful town of Sóller, on Calle Luna, nº 8, near the Plaça de Sa Constitució and the church of Sant Bartomeu.
This cozy art workshop is a space open to the public where you can see the works of an international artist, original and unique pieces, as well as dialogue directly with the artist.
If you want to contact the artist, you can do so by WhatsApp at 663 292 071
"Art workshop in the center of Sóller, dealing directly with the artist."
Miguel Angel Bernat's paintings cover many themes but his landscape paintings stand out, especially from Sóller and his works where both urban reflections and those of nature take on important relevance. They are original works made in the same store where he has his studio open to the public.
• Abstract and figurative art.
• Paintings where urban and nature reflections stand out.
• Original paintings made in a studio open to the public.
• Main themes in paintings; portraits, nature of Sóller.
• Large format canvas, small format and small artistic details.
• The client deals directly with the artist.
• International delivery service
• Carrying out commissioned work, portraits ...
Ceramics from Mallorca.
The art workshop also has a section dedicated to artisan pottery from Mallorca so that you can take home a nice souvenir on your visit to Sóller.
"Original and unique works of art in Sóller."
In your visit to artsoller.com you can deal directly with the artist Miguel Angel Bernat, a person open to his audience. His long career dedicated to art and design is reflected in his works that transmit a lot of emotions to the observer.
We also ship paintings to all the countries of the world.
We are waiting for you at Art Studio - Miguel A. Bernat Busquets!
• From Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
• Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Interview with Miguel Ángel Bernat, director of Art Studio - Kunst Atelier, Sóller
• What experience do you have in the art world? I have been working in this field since 1984. I studied at two art schools for 5 years.
• What would you highlight from your art workshop? Everything is original, there are no copies. In addition to what is exhibited at this time, I also make portrait and landscape paintings. Currently I make paintings where I work especially reflections, both urban and nature and I move between abstract and figurative art.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the center of the town of Sóller, on Calle Luna, nº 8, near the Plaça de Sa Constitució and the church of Sant Bartomeu.