Plaza de Es Fossar, 14, 07510, Sineu
Restaurant S'Indic, Mediterranean fusion cuisine next to the central square Es Fossar, Sineu.
Restaurant S'Indic is located in front of the popular square Es Fossar, number 14, where weekly the town of Sineu celebrates its local market.
The Restaurant S'Indic is spacious and cozy with rustic style inside and has a large outdoor terrace in front of the market square. In S'Indic you will enjoy a careful Mediterranean fusion cuisine, delicious proposals for lovers of good food.
Our proposals in Mediterranean fusion cuisine are made with fresh products of the day. Quality meats prepared on the grill, local fresh fish, homemade desserts and an extensive selection of the best wines. Every day we suggest seasonal dishes in addition to the menu.
• Starters; Beef carpaccio, garlic prawns ...
• Salads; Warm salad with prawns and sesame, arugula salad serrano ham and parmesan ...
• Pastas; Rigatonie carbonara, tagliatella wok with vegetables and nuts ...
• Fish; Grilled turbot with sautéed mushrooms, salmon with dill sauce ...
• Meat; Hamburger S'Indic, spicy pork tenderloin skewer with spicy curry ...
• Selected meats; Tenderloin of beef with foie and Pedro Ximénez sauce, steak of "cebón" with potatoes and peppers "padrón" ...
• Desserts; Cheese cake, "ensaimada" pudding ...
• Wines; In red wines Rioja, Rivera, Mallorquín and whites, Albariño, Rioja, Rueda ...
By location, quality and service the Restaurant S'Indic is a magnificent option where to enjoy an appetizing meal or romantic dinner.
We wait for you in Restaurant S'Indic!
SEPTEMBER TO JUNE.
• From 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to late in the evening.
• Tuesday closed and Wednesday night closed.
JULY AND AUGUST.
• Open from 6:00 pm to late in the evening.
• Wednesdays and Sundays also open in the mornings from 12:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Interview with Llorenç, management of Restaurant S'Indic
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? We have been dedicated to gastronomy for many years and since 2017 we have run the Restaurant S'Indic.
• What would you highlight from Restaurant S'Indic? The restaurant's magnificent location, very central, is located opposite the popular Es Fossar square. I would also like to highlight the quality-price.
• What would you recommend us? Tenderloin of beef with foie and cod confit with "sobrassada" sauce and honey.
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in front of the central square of Es Fossar, nº 14, Sineu.