Els Pins, 19, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia
Quest Heroes, boat rentals, Puerto de Alcudia, Mallorca
Update 14/07/22. Quest Heroes is located in the marina of the town of Puerto de Alcudia. Look for the red flags of the marina, we wait for you with our boats ready to sail.
Quest Heroes proposes you to enjoy an unforgettable day sailing on the beautiful coast of Mallorca. Crystalline waters, pristine beaches, adventure ... take another perspective of the beautiful island of Mallorca.
Rent a boat in Quest Heroes without license and carefree, we will give you all the information you need to know to become captain for a day.
Boat rental with and without a license in Puerto de Alcudia
• SILVER 495. 5 m, 15 HP, 4 people
• OCEANMASTER 470. 5 m, 15 HP, 6 people
• V25.0. 5m, 15HP, 6 people
• GRAND 500. 5 m, 15 HP, 7 people
• MARINE TIME 562. 5.65 m, 115 HP, 6 people
• MARINE TIME 63. 5.65 m, 15 HP, 5 people
• OCEANMASTER 605. 6 m, 140 HP, 6 people
• GRAND 600. 6 m, 150 HP, 8 people
• BRIG 700. 7 m, 175 HP, 10 people
• AXOPAR X JOBE REVOLVE XXII T-TOP. 7m, 200HP, 7 people
• AXOPAR 37. 11.5 m, 2X300 HP, 11 people
Life jackets, anchor, cooler, map of the coast with the best places to see, first aid kit, paddles and bimini (sunshade).
Extras for rent:
On the day of the rental our crew will give you training which will explain:
• How to drive a boat.
• How to anchor boat.
• How to use boat equipment.
• How to switch between fuel tanks (in case this is needed).
• All the rules that you have to follow to provide safety to you and your passengers and other boats.
• What is allowed and what is not allowed.
• Open every day from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Interview with Pablo, management of Quest Heroes
• How long has Quest Heroes been in the Puerto de Alcudia? We are in Puerto de Alcudia since 2016.
• How are your boats? Our boats are exclusive in the Port of Alcudia, they are very comfortable.
• What would you highlight about Quest Heroes? We are number 1 of tripadvisor in Mallorca. 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Certificate of Excellence.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us in the Puerto deportivo de Alcudia. Mallorca