Playa de s'Oratori, beautiful sandy beach located between Portals Nous and Bendinat.
S'Oratori beach is located on the west coast of Mallorca within the bay of Palma between the urban centers of Portals Nous and Bendinat in the municipality of Calvià. It is a sandy beach located next to the breakwater of the marina of Portals Nous. In front of Playa de s'Oratori you can see the island d'en Sales which protects the beach from the waves. It is a beach very visited by both residents and tourists.
The Playa s'Oratori is a beach of clear and calm waters, it is well protected from the waves and its access to the water is with a gentle slope. The seabed is mainly sandy with some rocky areas.
The environment where s'Oratori Beach is located is very attractive. From the beach some constructions can be seen although the natural elements abound; cliffs, the island d'en Sales and vegetation of Pines and shrubs next to the beach.
In Playa de s'Oratori, the beach bar stands out, located right in the middle of the beach and the proximity to the Port of Portals Nous with its large boats, stores of important brands and exclusive restaurants.
The beaches closest to Playa de s'Oratori are Cala Bendinat and Playa de Portals Nous to the west of the entrance of the marina.
• Sandy beach.
• Length 300m, width 30m.
• There is no swell
• The bottom of the sea is sandy.
• There are water activities, mainly sailing.
• It has sun beds and umbrellas.
• Has showers.
• Has a lifeguard.
• Has access for the disabled
• There is a wide range of bars and restaurants near the beach on the promenade of the marina of Portals Nous
• There are buildings visible in its surroundings.
• High occupancy throughout the summer.
• Easy accessibility.
• There is a parking area near the beach.
• There is public transport near the beach.
How to arrive:
The beach of s'Oratori is located next to the marina of Portals Nous. It is easy to park near the beach, the marina has a large parking lot.