Vins Son Cavaller
Ronda del Port, 22, 07500, Manacor
Update 24/09/19. Vins Son Cavaller, wines from the island, shop and winery, Majorca.
Vins Son Cavaller has a beautiful wine cellar in the central town of Muro where you can taste its wine varieties. In the city of Manacor, in the Ronda des Port 22, is our shop, here you can easily visit us and make your purchase or order.
Son Cavaller wines are of high quality, their aroma, color and flavor are the hallmarks of their excellent wines made with only native species of grapes from Majorca.
Vins Son Cavaller makes excellent white, red and rosé wines. Young and reserve wines.
• Wines of the earth, made with unique grape varieties of the island.
• Wine tastings in our store in Manacor, in the winery and in hotels.
• Scheduled visits in the cellar of Muro for groups and couples.
• We serve orders throughout Europe, from 24 bottles without cost in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Benelux, in addition you can pay once received your order.
The love of native grape varieties along with the wine tradition of the Cavaller family with more than 75 years producing wine has allowed us to create the best and most select wines of Majorca.
Be impressed by our excellent wines.
We will answer you in your language, we speak Spanish, German, English and Italian.
Our schedules of the store of Manacor are;
• Monday to Friday from 10:30h to 20:00h
• Saturdays from 10:30h to 15:00h
• Closed Sundays
Interview with Monique, member of the Vins Son Cavaller team.
• How many years ago did Vins Son Cavaller open its store in Manacor? 11 years.
• What would you highlight of Vins Son Cavaller? Son Cavaller produces very special Mallorca wines, you can not find them in supermarkets, you can only get them in Son Cavaller.
• Which wines would you recommend to try? For fish the "Blanc Sec", for meat the red wine "Sira Merlot" and to relax on the terrace the "Rosat Sec".
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
The city of Manacor is located in the eastern part of the island, about 12km from the coast. Already in Manacor you will find us in the Ronda des Port, 22, in the road that surrounds the town next to the Multicines Manacor.