Pizzeria Roma Steak House
Avd. Pedro Mas y Reus, 4, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia
Pizzeria Roma Steak House, international cuisine in the town of Puerto de Alcudia, Mallorca.
In Pizzeria Roma Steak House we have the best gastronomic offer of international cuisine.
Come and visit us, we will be happy to help you to have a very nice experience at the Pizzeria Roma Steak House
30 years serving delicious dishes attracting the palates of our customers, who agree to catalog our cuisine as the favorite to enjoy the best dishes.
Some dishes of our menu.
• Pizzas; peperoni, serranita, casanova ...
• Pasta; lasagne, special ravioli stuffed with mushroom and truffle ...
• Meat; Planca della casa (fillet au gratin with marherd patatoes and 4 sauces), cuore di filetto provenciale, T-bone steak ...
• Fish; scampi fritti, salmon pepper sauce, sole waleska ...
• Tapas; garlic prawns, "padrón" peppers, Iberian ham ...
• Vegetarian dishes; vegetarian lasagne, rice with vegetables au gratin ...
• Menu in 9 languages; English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish and Russian
• Children's menu
• Cocktails menu
• Children. Game room for children and bathrooms adapted for babies
Family restaurant. If you go out with children do not hesitate to come to eat at Pizzeria Roma Steak House, they will enjoy our special menu for children and while they wait for their food they can enjoy our incredible inflatable castle and other games.
We wait for you at Pizzeria Roma Steak House!
Interview with Silvia, managemente of Pizzeria Roma Steak House
How many years has the Pizzeria Roma Steak House been in the Puerto de Alcudia? Since 1982, it is a family restaurant, currently run by the second generation.
What would you highlight about the Pizzeria Roma Steak House? The family atmosphere, we have a menu for adults, for children and a cocktail menu.
What would you recommend us to try? Planca de la casa or pizza peperoni in addition to our spectacular cocktails like mojitos or daikiris.
How to arrive:
The Roma Restaurant is located in the town of Puerto de Alcudia, close to the Hotels Ciudad Blanca and Boccacio on the popular Pedro Más i Reus Avenue, 4.