Passeig Anglada Camarassa, 15, 07470, Puerto de Pollesa
El Casinet restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine in Puerto Pollensa.
Update 07/05/22. El Casinet Restaurant is located in the beautiful and tourist resort of Puerto Pollensa, on the pedestrian promenade Anglada Camarassa, facing the sea and in the vicinity of the marina.
During your visit to the Port of Pollensa, El Casinet Restaurant is an excellent choice to savor its exquisite Mediterranean cuisine, and from its large terrace you can enjoy the excellent climate of the island and the spectacular views of the bay.
Delicious Mediterranean cuisine overlooking the bay of Puerto de Pollensa.
El Casinet Restaurant offers a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes prepared with seasonal products, fish, meat, pizzas, vegetarian dishes ... all presented in a spectacular way to the delight of its customers.
Highlights to eat:
• Special breakfasts (from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
• Meats; Kid, sucker, lamb shoulder
• Fresh fish from the bay
• Vegetarian dishes
• Homemade desserts
• Gluten-free meals; pizzas, pasta, bread
And to drink:
• Extensive wine list; Mallorquines, riojas, Ribera del Duero ...
• Great variety in beers
In addition we have delivery service.
Live music three times a week
"Enjoy our spectacular breakfasts in Puerto de Pollensa."
More than 40 years always offering to our customers a very familiar treatment with the desire that their passage through the restaurant becomes an unforgettable moment.
We are waiting for you at the Restaurant El Casinet!
• Open every day from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Interview with Emilio, management of El Casinet Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the catering sector? Over 44 years in the restaurant world and 21 years running El Casinet Restaurant.
• What would you highlight of El Casinet Restaurant? The friendly service, our delicious Mediterranean homemade cuisine with Majorcan specialties and the beautiful view of the bay of Puerto de Pollensa.
• What would you recommend to try? The suckling pig, the shoulder of lamb, the Mallorcan fish or the stuffed squid.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us on the pedestrian walkway Anglada Camarassa, 15, very close to the marina.