Carrer de Plaça, 20, 07630, Campos
Pomar Pastry, fresh bread of the day, ensaimadas and pastries in Campos
Update 15/09/20. Strolling through the beautiful center of the town of Campos, on Plaça street, number 20 you will find the Pomar pastry shop, a place where history and tradition come together to enjoy the authentic taste of Mallorca. Since 1902 we make fresh bread of the day, ensaimadas and pastry products both sweet and savory.
Come and taste our delicious products prepared according to the ancient recipes of the land, in addition all our shops have a cafeteria.
Our patisseries in Mallorca.
• Campos. Calle Plaça, number 20. Telephone 971650606
• Campos. Calle Jaume II, number 2.
• Palma. Calle Manacor, number 3. Telephone 971467951
Online shop. And if you prefer to buy comfortably from home, you can access our online shop. You can pick up the products in any of our patisseries or indicate a shipping address.
"Bread, ensaimadas, sweet and savory pastry in Campos"
More than campos years of experience, family business, 5 generations, original workshop, own recipes that have become popular throughout the years in Mallorca ... endless details that make the Pomar Pastry in a very special place.
• Bread. White bread, dark bread, xeixa bread, llonguets ...
• Cakes. Cardinal, cremadillo, doblegat, music, banana mousse ...
• Ensaimadas. Ensaimadas of apricot, cream ...
• Specialties. Almond gató cake, empanadas, savarín, fine pastries ...
• Salted pastry. Corrarois, vegetables cake, trempó cake ...
• Cakes. Truffle, lemon pie, white chocolate mousse, reina ...
• Pastries. Croissant, ensaimada, chocolate palm ...
• Hot and cold snacks.
• Coffee, teas and infusions.
"Delicious ensaimadas and pastry products in Campos."
In 1902 the history of Pomar pastry began to be written, Francesc Pomar Aguiló opened the current pastry shop in the center of Campos. Currently the fourth and fifth generation are leading the business always giving a close and familiar treatment to the customer.
We are waiting for you at Pomar Pastry!
• Open every day of the year from 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Interview with Victoria, management of the Pomar Pastry
• What experience do you have in the bakery and confectionery sector? More than campos years and 5 generations, since 1902 we run this family business.
• What would you highlight about Pomar Pastry? Our wide variety of products, our traditional recipes and the possibility to buy in our online shop.
• What would you recommend us to try? All our products, from the most traditional to the most innovative.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the center of the town of Campos, on Plaça street, number 20